Chapter - 43

Hola dear buttercups,Here is the chapter aesthetic

Here is the chapter aesthetic.
Happy reading!
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

She went home and freshened up after which she sat on her bed while everyone in the home fell asleep,she opened her phone and started to check out the requirements for the playlist

She went home and freshened up after which she sat on her bed while everyone in the home fell asleep,she opened her phone and started to check out the requirements for the playlist. Ofcourse, she did not want to disappoint him when he trusted her and gave her this task of curating a playlist for his client.

Thankfully,she had some options in her playlist relating to the requirements and that was a great relief. She wasn't a movie buff to know every song according to the situation but she did know some things that helped her curate the playlist. The day was tiring but Ekantha didn't feel like sleeping and ended up completing her work that night.

It was already one in the night by the time she checked the mood and order of the songs along side she added additional songs for backup options. Finally cross checking the requirements and ticking them off one by one. She gave herself a pat for completing the task, she did have thoughts regarding the outcome and response from the other side but since her body and mind were craving for sleep by the time she completed her task not giving her any more chance to think about anything else.

She sent it to Abhimanyu, and quickly dozed off to sleep putting her phone on the night stand and pulling the blanket all over her body, flying into the world of dreams or probably nightmares.

On the other hand, Abhimanyu's family was waiting for him at home and when he actually came back they cut cake and celebrated some last moments of his birthday and retired to their respective rooms. Just when Abhimanyu was going to go back to his room as well he heard Mayuri standing there clearing her throat.

"Mind to spend sometime with your sister?",she asked wiggling her eyebrows.

"Since when did we start to ask permission to spend time with each other, come already monkey",he said and both of them settled down on his bed right beside each other.

"Annaya, I..",Mayuri was stuttering.

"Mayu, is everything okay?",he asked getting worried.

"I..I ate the chocolate that you kept in fridge and I do not feel guilty about it. Is that fine?",Mayu asked controlling herself from breaking into fits of laughter.