Chapter - 11

Happy reading, honey buns!

It was around 4 pm and Ekantha and Abhi decided to leave from there.

"I have brought some sweets for my sweet aunty and pardon me I forgot to give when I came",he said and gave her sweets box.

" That's so sweet of you",Vennela's mother said and both the girls looked at each other.

"Enough enough! That's too much of sweetness to take in",Vennela said.

"Are you by chance jealous of us Vennu?",her mother asked.

"Noo! Why would we? What say Ekantha?",she said.

"Exactly! Why should we?",Ekantha said and both Vennela's mother and Abhi laughed out.

"Will see you tomorrow aunty",Ekantha said and hugged her.

"Yes yes! Tomorrow is the first day! Soo as your aunty best of luck dear and as the principal, be on time the principal doesn't like it when someone is late",she said and Ekantha nodded.

They drove to a mall nearby and stopped there.

"Are we here to shop clothes for someone?",she asked.

"Nope, we're here to join someone",he replied.

"And who is that?",she asked.

"My sister",he said.

"Oh you've a sister?",she asked in surprise.

"Yea she wasn't able to make on that day, that little monkey had exams. She's bragging me for some new clothes for farewell. She was indeed excited to meet you and asked me if I can bring you here",he said.

"Her name is?",she asked.

"Mayuri",he replied with a small smile.

"That's a nice name and I am sure she will be a nice person too",she said while they walked into the mall.

"No, don't even think about that. She's a devil",he said.

"Well, I don't judge anyone anymore by their first looks. They can be something unexpected as well",she said and he looked at her confused.

"We'll take this some other time. Not forgetting this anytime soon. We'll talk about it",he said and Ekantha covered her face with hands.

"Anna, Finally you are heree!",a young girl who is 5-6 years youngers than Ekantha struck by Abhi.

"Yes! Oh wait, don't jump like a monkey which you already are. She's Ekantha and Ekantha she's Mayuri. I call her little monkey or tarantula or more sweet name Mayu. She's in her 12th right now a commerce student",he gave a brief introduction about his sister.

"Hi Mayuri, glad to meet you",Ekantha said.

"Hiii! So what should I call you as?",she asked raising her eye brows and winked her eyes.