Chapter - 47

Hello buttercups, Here is a new chapter and the chapter aesthetic! Happy reading!

Hello buttercups,
Here is a new chapter and the chapter aesthetic! Happy reading!

P. S : Not edited or proofread

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Ekantha called him up and he answered it within two rings

"Ekantha? All okay?",he asked as soon as he answered the call.

"Yeah, Abhi all okay. Are you busy?",she asked.

"Not really, tell me",he asked trying his best to not sound irritated.

"All okay, Abhi?",she asked.

"Nothing is fine, Ammu! Everything is going bad and I don't know nothing is going as I planned. I feel so frustrated, I don't want to show my frustration on you but look here I am yelling at you while telling you also. Ugh",he said and breathed out.

"Abhi, calm down! What happened? Tell me clearly. Why are you so frustrated?",Ekantha asked calmly.

"Where should I even start? First of all I woke up late? And then bike tyre was punctured, and then none of the autos and bikes were being booked. I asked Rehman to come and pick me up, I am waiting for him now. I have to edit two albums and also some outdoor work is there. There is so much to do, and here I can't do anything till he comes and oh god",he was ranting about everything that has been happening with him since morning.

"Oh no, Abhi listen that's okay! Why don't you relax till Rehman bhaiya comes? One thing you can't change is you can't fly over to office and do anything. So wherever you are just be there till Rehman bhaiya comes. Or else, if you can do any listing out things or small things till he comes do them. Don't be disappointed, Abhi",she said.

Abhi heard all of that, and slowly cooled down. He thought she was speaking sanely and here he was thinking like a stupid who has lost his sanity.

"You know what? You are right, Ammu! Thank you so much for putting sense in my head. By the way, is there something that you wanted to say?",he asked remembering the fact that she called him and he ended up ranting to her.