Chapter - 37

Here is the chapter aesthetic

Here is the chapter aesthetic. Happy reading honey buns!

"MA'AM",Valli yelled dragging Ekantha onto a side. Ekantha was shocked,all she saw was a bike going onto the footpath. She imagined what could have happened if not for Valli being there. 

Thank god,she was there but what if she wasn't there. This near to death experience was frightening, if not for Valli she would have broke a bone or two today for sure. She shook her head trying to get out of the shock. 

"Ma'am, are you okay? That bike lost its breaks itseems ma'am suddenly and he didn't honk as well maybe he was scared. Thank God. Have some water ma'am",Valli said handing her water bottle. 

Ekantha took the water bottle, and as water went down her throat it gave her the feeling that she was still here on earth, alive and safe.

"Thank you so much, Valli. I don't know what would have happened if not for you",Ekantha said with a small smile on her face.

"C'mon ma'am its okay! You are fine right?",Valli asked to which Ekantha nodded. 

Both of them walked to the school, this time more careful than earlier.

 Sometimes no matter how careful we are, what has to happen will happen.

"Ma'am, you should remove nazar after going to home. You look beautiful in this saree and it suited you like it is made for you",Valli said and Ekantha just smiled at her. 

"Thank you, Valli! listening to people always say the opposite made me feel like a person who only deserves hearing that but I am on the process  of loving and accepting and progressing in life",the last few words she said to herself as a smile played on her lips. 

They reached the school and both of them parted ways from there. Ekantha marked her attendance and went to her place. Asmita came just after her, and gave a pleasant smile. 

"What's special today?",Asmita asked coming towards her place. 

"Nothing, Asmita! Just the usual",Ekantha said.