Chapter - 50

Not edited or proof read

Not edited or proof read. Happy reading!

Here is the chapter aesthetic!

"Actually Abhi, first promise me you wouldn't say this to Ekantha",she said, making Abhi confused

"I promise, what's the matter by the way?",he asked.

"I don't know how to start, but I hope you don't leak the surprise to Ekantha!",Vennela said.

"If I die of suspense, then you will be responsible, Vennela. Just tell it already", he said.

"Aunty, I mean Ekantha's mother and your mother met this morning and since you both said yes to each other already. They are planning to conduct an engagement this weekend",Vennela burst the news.

"Are you serious, Vennela?"Abhimanyu asked her, being completely shocked by the sudden revelation.

He was not expecting this, at least not this soon. He thought both the families would sit together and talk about it in their presence. Hearing it from, Vennela indeed shook him. Numerous questions were in his mind, would she be able to take such news? Will he be able to be there for her like he is now to eliminate her insecurities from her life?

"How did you know about this and not me?",he asked, puzzled.

"Aunty is waiting for you at your home and I'll pick Ekantha from her duty and reach there too",Vennela said.

"But, I have a birthday event tonight and we are in the location right now. I won't be able to make it early", Abhimanyu said.

"Is it? Okay, I'll ask aunty to stay back in my home today. Tomorrow you guys can meet over and talk about it",Vennela said.

"Sure! I'll talk with amma regarding it and thanks a bunch for the news! It really did make my day, just not sure if Ekantha would be able to do it the same way as I did. Can I talk to her regarding it? I don't want to hurt you by breaking the promise but the decision is something that she also has a say in",Abhimanyu said.

"Such a gentleman! Go on, I won't stop you! I was just kidding about that!",Vennela said and after having a little more conversation he ended the call.

He didn't have time to call Ekantha and tell her about this. He plugged in his blue tooth and glanced at his watch seeing if it was lunch time or he was late in calling her up.