Chapter - 52

She didn't know when but she dozed off into sleep, only when she could feel someone was trying to wake up her up her eyes shot open

"Ekantha? It's 9am already! Get up",Kanyaka said.

"It's 9 already?",she almost yelled.

"Yes kanna, you never slept for so long! Are you feeling okay?",Kanyaka asked.

"I..I am fine maa, I don't know how I slept for so long. Let me freshen up and come",she said and rushed to complete her morning chores.

Ekantha's inner voice : How did I sleep for so long? I have never slept for so long time ever, except for.. What is happening with me? Is it normal for me to be like this?

Quickly completing her morning chores, she got dressed in a dark green suit with a pink dupatta which made her look like a cute doll. Tying her hair into a high pony, she was still lost in thoughts about her sleeping longer than usual.

She completed dressing up and went to the dining room to find her grandparents, her mother, Vennela's mother and Vennela sitting on the dining table waiting for her

She just passed a small smile towards them all and pulled a chair for herself and settled down.

"Ekantha, if you had any problem you should have said us",her mother started the conversation.

She just bent her head low, didn't reply anything.

"So, it is you who have the problem and not Abhi?",Kanyaka asked.

Ekantha took a deep breathe,she looked at everyone on the table who were waiting for her to answer. Yet again, a now or never moment for her.

"Yes maa, it's me who has a problem infact it has been always me who had a problem with anything. I just need sometime to process the thing that I am going to get engaged. Its not that I don't like,Abhi! I've grown in a household where I've seen..forget it. It's not very easy for me to do all this, maa! But he was there for me supporting in every step of mine. This is a very big step that I have to take maa. Marriage and love only happen once in my life and that would be with him only and there is no looking back at it. I just need some time to process everything so that both of us can have a healthy and happy relationship. I was scared to tell you about this, but again I don't know from where do I get the courage to tell you all this. I did it! I said whatever I had to, now it's on you all to take whatever decision you want to take",she said in a single go and everyone on the table were taken aback.