Chapter - 36

Here's the chapter aesthetic! Happy reading

✧❁❁✧✿✿✧❁❁✧

Ekantha, Anika and Dikshit reached Vennela's home

Ekantha, Anika and Dikshit reached Vennela's home. All of them went inside and Dikshit and Anika were having a talk with Kanyaka while Ekantha went to freshen up. After having a talk with Anika and Dikshit left since it was already late.

Ekantha laid down on the bed, she closed her eyes and what all happened all throughout that day. 

Life was not always happiness, it was a mixture of everything. She had her own share of problems but life is not all about worrying, just few moments of spending time with people who she felt as home made her feel happy. 

Is she ready to take this decision yet? What if it becomes too late by the time she actually makes a decision? Will it be a wrong step if she says yes? Does she need some more time? Every time she has some worry regarding them, he makes her understand and give her assurance and that's exactly what she needs.

She was trying to scroll on Instagram, and found a poem which felt like it is really talking to her :

Dear self, 
What am I if not these tears, 
Who am I without these fears?
How am I if not in moments,
Why am I if not for the hope
However crumbled the path is,
It is with me
And with it I am

{Credits to nira.poetry on instagram}

The words felt like they've been written for her. She took a deep breath and shut her eyes tight slowly trying to go to sleep with her sleep music playing in her ears..

She dozed off into sleep slowly. On the other hand Abhimanyu took his medicine and slipped into deep sleep as soon as he hit the bed.

The sun peeped through the window. Another day had dawned, bringing with it new ways to achieve goals.

Ekantha woke up from the sound of alarm at 4:30am. She usually stands in the balcony sometimes and other times she just stays back at home trying to do things. Today she wanted to go for a walk, outside this place.