Chapter - 54

Hello dear readers, I am back with an update! Happy Reading honey buns! P

P.S : Please ignore any typos I haven't cross checked this update. Also this chapter contains about anxiety and panic attack, if you aren't comfortable reading something like that you may skip it.

Ekantha ran into the store, she was late obviously but as she entered with a smile, she saw Emma struggling to take the orders and also coordinate with the making of the bouquets. Guilt crept into Ekantha's heart, there she was having fun and here she left Emma to struggle. Immediately she rushed to the counter and signaled Emma to go to the back and continue doing the bouquets while she takes care of the customers near the counter. After around half an hour,she was settling in and was able to handle the rush.

Initially, she almost thought she would experience a panic attack at the amount of customers she was facing but she controlled her emotions took deep breathe and tried to tell them to not group near the counter and come one after the other. Well. she tried and she succeeded in overcoming her anxiety and panic this time.

The rest of the time passed by as she handled just the counter and customers today, although she didn't get much of a chance to do the bouquets she said to herself she would go to the flower market the next day and that was going to be fun at least that's what she hoped.

"You were late today, what happened Ekantha?",Emma asked as it was the time to close the store by then.

"Actually, we had to visit my fiancee's home today and in talks we didn't realize what time it was, since I started late from there I reached late. I'm so sorry Emma! I'll try not to repeat it again",Ekantha said sincerely.

"Is it the same guy who dropped you to work today?",Emma asked to which Ekantha nodded.

"Good choice",Emma said with a smile on her face to which Ekantha's face lit up like a thousand watt bulb, she smiled wide.

"Thank you, Emma",Ekantha said. She wanted to ask Emma regarding her trip to flower market but she was also unsure how she would take it since she is still working here and trying new things and experimenting which might make her feel like she is just here for experience.

"Do you want to ask something, Ekantha?",Emma asked looking at Ekantha who was lost in deep thoughts with a frown on her face.

"No, I mean nothing, Emma",she said faking a smile on her face and Emma let it go thinking if there was something she would let her know.

"Do you want to make something?",Emma asked.

Ekantha nodded and picked few flowers and started making a simple bouquet.