Chapter-3

Song Ji hyo POV

She stormed from this psycho 's office and quickly went to her home . On the way , she flashback every words he said to her. What do he thick about her ?? A prostitute? The more use thought , the more she get angry . She parked her car and quicky entered the house , to her suprised , her father waited for her in the living room .

"What was that ? What did he say ? Did he agreed ? Tell me , Ji hyo yah " he father throw with her with his questions . She sighed , he will understand her , right ?

"Ummm... about that ... Appa , that man 's mental state isn't stable . He said that ... I have ... to marry him ...to pay the debt ... But -" she was interrupted by her father.

"Then , go and get marry , him what are you waiting for ?" Her father's words suprised her well more then suprised . She is his daughter , how could he say something that could ruin her life in the future.

"Appa -" she was cut in again by her non other than her so called father.

"I don't want to hear about your 'appa ,blah , blah , blah ... My life was on the thin line between death and alive but you are here talking about that can't save my life . Wait ... Did you reject him !!!! Don't tell me you reject him !!!" Her dad said with threatening tone . She nervous at his tone .

"I - , yes , I reject him " she said nervously . She saw red in her father's eyes . In her life , have never saw her dad mad so much beacsue ... well he was never here for her .

"How dare you !!! I give you money , I give you life , but here you are , rejecting the only chance that I got from my bad fortune . You are such a ungreatful daughter . You want me to end in the jail , right !!!!" Her dad yelled . She can feel the moisture in her eyes .why it would be her ? She feel like there is noone to understand her . I her life since her mom and brother died , there is one actually for her . She wanted to make her father proud of her.  She always get first in her class, she win most of the awards to bring her father 's attention toward her but she never gets the chance to make her father look at her way . All she hear was , 'good job' , just these two words , not a warm hug not even a proper praise . She looks at the man infront of her with her teary eyes and within a minute , she saw the softness in his eyes.

"Look Ji hyo yah , you are my only family and I am also yours only family . Don't you love me Ji hyo yah ... I know , I am not a good father to you in the past but ... I am hurt Ji hyo yah ... When I lost your mom , your brother ... I am afraid I will also lose you ... I am sorry baby ... For not being a good father-" her father said with his teary eyes. She shook her head vigorously .

"No , you are a good father , It is me ... I am not a good daughter to you, father . It is me , not you " she said while crying heavily . Then , her dad hug her , a hug she needed all the time since her mom's death . She cried hard , really hard then her dad pulled her and wiped her tear.

"It is ok , princess . You don't need to marry him. I know it is your life . I will ensure the pain that I will get from jail " her father said and she shook her head again .

"No dad !! You are a victim here.  We will find the clues and make him pay -" she was cut by her father .

"No , princess . We can't , he is the most powerful and influence person in Korea and beside , there is a rumour that he is the head of a famous mafia gang ... If we try to defend him ... , it is like we try to crack the stone with egg. " Her dad said and she thought a lttile bit longer . She can't let her dad go to jail . She isn't ready to let go of the feeling of being love by her dad so she made the decision . Yes !! She need to do it .

" Appa don't worry , he gave me tow days to think and I will agree to become when they day comes " she said and her father shook his head.

"No, princess , you don't need to . You have your future and I don't want you to sacrifice it for me" he dad said and she smiled .

"You are my only family and I have my duty to protect you too , dad . I love you Dad . Don't worry, my future can't be perfect if you are not here with me " she said and hug her dad . But unknown to her , the man she called father smriked when he get to hear what he wanted.

Today is the day she need to give answer to Kim Jong kook . During these two days , her father treats her like his princess , she didn't get this treatment since her mom's death but ...now her father treat her like his princess again.  She smiled , she wished both her mom and brother also here but they can't ... After having breakfast with her dad , she went to Mr.Demon's office . Her dad wanted to accompany her but he has to attend the important meeting and she doesn't want to pressure her dad so she said 'I can manage, dad ' but actually she can't . They sound of the elevator snapped out from her own world . She gave his secretary a polite smile but in return she get a glare . 'what a bitch ' she thought .

"Mr.Kim , Song Ji hyo is here " the woman said through the phone ..

"You can come in , Miss" the woman said with her deadly galre . 'what is her problem' she thought .

She opened the door and was greeted by the most arrogant and selfish person 's smrik .

"Welcome back , Miss.Song , so what is your answer " he asked with his famous smrik . Oh , how she wanted to rip that smrik .

"I need to hear your deal , first . You said you wanted to marry me but ... you didn't said how long ? And I think you need to tell me the deal " she asked boldly .

"Well ... About that you need to marry me for three months.  And ... Well I will continue after I hear the answer form you " he said while leaning back on his chair.

'well , just three months not long ... So I can endure that ' she thought.

"I agree " she said and his smrik windened .

"And the rest deal is , you will be my s*x slave for this three months" her eyes windened.  What!!!!

"Hi everyone , how has you been ?? Hope you all are good . Here is the next chapter and hope you enjoy it "