Chapter-32

Kim Jong kook POV

His hands was sweating , he can feel his rapid heart like it gonna jump out from his chest in any minute . He was anxious , he feel like someone was squeezing his already swollen heart . He can't lose her , nor his child . He doesn't want to admit but he love her ...he love her since  their first meeting . He remembered that day , that day he lost his last blood , his sister because of a heartless man ,a man who didn't care except for himself . Although he has no ideas why he snakes the heart that was supposed to be his sister's ...if that boy isn't his biological son . That man had a lot of emotions he couldn't even point out but let continue ...so it is the day his sister's die , he was crying so hard , everyone left him behind ...he lost his parents and all of his relative didn't want to help him and his sister cause they are done for sucking their bloody money ...he couldn't contact his uncle ,they lost their contact even before his parents die so he has this feeling that his uncle didn't know about his parents' death ...he was crying so hard then a girl came to him and said those assuring words while giving him a bar of chocolate ...that day he learned about her ,he watched how she was happy for her brother's recovery,he remembered throwing the chocolate bar into the ban while swearing that he will make them suffer ...he was so blinded by hatred that he didn't realize his love for her ...he watched the woman she became , her first boyfriend , her first day at college ,he watched her steps ...he love her ...it took him for several years to figure it out . His feeling for taking revenge was so powerful so he didn't realize how deep he fall for her . Although , he convinced himself that he will make her suffer , Everytime he hurts her ,he feel hurt hundred times more than herself . He love her ...he ,Kim Jong kook Love Song Ji hyo ,his wife and the mother of his unborn child .

He parked his car and got out from there , he glanced at the entrance and saw a lot of guards. He walked to the door and the guard starts checking his body for any other equipment . 'oh boy , I don't need them ' then the guard nodded his head and start showing him the way . His eyes romaned for the escape they might need later during his journey to the living room .

"Oh ...look !!! The great Kim Jong kook was standing in my living room " how he wanted to ruin his face including his mouth . He should cut his head and feed his dog ...Yep ..he really needs a dog now .

"So ...what are you doing here , Son in law ?" He held his clam face although inside he was boiling like he wanted to peel his skin and put him in the boil water .

" What !!! Cat got your tongue ,son ?" Stop ...Kim Jong kook you are here to bring her home . He had to remind himself .

"You know why I am here !! Where is she ? " He ask him straight . He wouldn't let her hurt ,he had to check her as soon as possible . That man let out a chuckle ...

"Why so hurry ,son ? Let drink " he clenched his fist , he gonna throw him in the sea and let the shark eat him .

"Where.Is.She !" She emphasize each words , and his not asking a question anymore . He demanded an answer . .

"May be in Heaven !!! Ow ... hahahah" he is testing his patience . He rushed to him and lift him from his collar ...

"I will not repeat again !! Where is my wife ?" He asked while holding his collar tightly .

"Oh , don't worry son , your wife is still safe and sound and your baby is also still inside her tummy , safe and Sound" he said those words with his smrik like he was planning for something . Of course he was planning something .

"You want to see her ? " He asked causally like he didn't kiddnap her a few minutes ago .

"No why would I ?" At his words his movements stop for a brief second . Yep ,that it is .

"You came here to rescue her  , I know you Kim Jong kook ssi that you love her , although you covered your emotion really well , I can read the people like an open book ,it is my bright part " he said those long conversation and he finally knows what he is afraid .

"Oh , my bad ...you don't really know me Mr.Song . All my life , the only thing I wanted is to take revenge from you ...I should praise you that you really did the job well cause I thought if I hurt Ji hyo you will hurt too but ...I didn't realize she isn't your daughter and you're infertilite " he smrik at his choice of words cause he glare him hard ...

Yayy ...Kim Jong kook one score . Haha

"Well , I know I play really well cause the person you took revenge and treat awfully is now carrying your baby ... Because of my beautiful plan " he barked him back ...he clenched his fist... Take control ,Kim Jong Kook.

"I don't care " he said immediately and Mr.Song looks at him with mouth open cause he tried to say another words but he beat him

"What do you mean by 'I don't care' ?" He smrik while examining his body language . Yes ,that it is , he is afraid that he didn't care for them cause if he didn't care for them , he will not do anything for them ... He is afraid he would lose the deal he tried to get from him .

"That girl is carrying your baby , you ...you konw how the heir is important to a Mafia . " He tried to make him feel something ...for his unborn child . Appa love you baby , but appa need to do this . Appa feel sorry my child .

"What ! It is just a kid ...I can get one in anytime cause I can capable of doing this . I am not like you Mr.Song "  just he need to punch him with his words severally before he feed him his fist .

"You ... You can 't do that . You love her -"

"Why would I ? She may not your daughter but you are the one who feed her till she became my wife so literally she is still my enemy's step daughter " he said those words like it didn't affect him but it did affect him . His heart hurt when he said those words but he need to distract him .

"No you- " he didn't let him continue .

"So that it is , I gonna leave " he turned his heel and there he is standing like a status , didn't know what to do .
One . Two. Three    *BOOM*
He smrik then turned his head toward the man again. 

"You ... You cheater -" the man couldn't finish the words as he fall down on the floor while holding his head . He approached him and squat infront of him ...

"I want to play the game so fairly but my wife is pregnant so I don't want violence since you are keeping her.  " He smrik at the man's helpless state .

"But how -" he didn't let him continue this time again .

"I can play  better than you , you shouldn't distract yourself much old man ...you can't tell whether someone drug you or not "  he smile evilly . Soon , se chan and haha entered the room and signaled him that they all take care of the rest already . He made this plan , to drug them cause he didn't want violence especially with his wife 's state . But they all heard the clicking sound of someone's heel . Their attention shift to the top of the staircase where his so called girlfriend is pointing his wife 's head with the gun ...oh NO !!

"Miss me , love " Lily said smiling evilly while holding Ji hyo's hair tightly and the other hand pointing the gun to her head .

"Hi everyone , I updated another chapter so Yayyyyy . Hope you all enjoy it and the story is going to reach the end so thank you for your support on this story and sequel will be out soon . Love you all a d wish you all the best ♥️♥️"