Chapter-30

Song Ji hyo POV

"What is wrong with YOU!!! You killed her !!! You destroyed her !!! What more you need !!! You make my life miserable !!! You know all my life ...I have been asking 'what is my false ??...Am I ugly???'...all my life I tried my best to get an impression from you ...all MY LIFE I FUCKING WAITING YOU TO TURN YOUR HEAD AND CARE FOR ME" thick big tears rolling down in her eyes ...she definitely remembered those days ..those days she tried to get love from this man 8nfrint of her ...

"But ...now I realize I beg love from someone who is psychopath ...a heartless ruthless man ...I thought my husband is the one who is ruthless ...but I am wrong...you are the one ...you make him the person he became this day ...YOU -" she yelled at the man face who is her false father ...a bloody bastard ...he roughly pull her chin in his hands and said ...his eyes scream danger ...

"DON'T SAY A THING...YOU UNGREATFUL GIRL... I feed you , the clothes you wore all your life comes from my pocket ...you should grateful for that ...that I didn't throw you out after the second your mom 's died ...you killed my son ..." She cut him off while shoving him

"He is NOT YOUR SON!!" She screamed at her lung out ...his eyes full of rage but then he chuckled ...

"Why are you so bold girl ...do you think you have pinpoint behind you? You should careful for your child 's sake " he said slowly taking step toward her ...she held her chin high and said ...

"Of course I believe my husband ...he is not like you ... although he married me because of your stupidness...he will not hurt  me that much ...I believe he as soon as he hear about my missing ...as soon as he knows your stupid game ...he will burn down your imagination paradise ...you moron !!!" She said those truthful words ...she knows deep down that Jong kook may hurt her several times but he care for her ...she knows there is a connection between them ...she surely knows ...then that psycho start laughing like mad man ...her hands around her tummy protecting every possible harm that man can make ...

"Oh my God !!! Oh my !!! That is so hilarious ...he is not like me !!!! Hahahahaha ..oh my God !!! He will not hurt you as much as I would.... hahahaha ...*he wipe his fake tears while controlling himself from further laugh * ...oh my!!!  Honey ...no wondered he is so sick of you ...you are too stupid and naive ...you always see their good side ...when they show you their single good side , you always considered them as good people ...and about your husband ...do you know ? He is as equal as me ...a bloody bastard ...a moron ...a psychopath ...well maybe these names are not suit for him but honey ...my suprised didn't end yet " he smrik ...what is he up for now !!! She thought ...she wished Jong kook can save her on time before this bastard can do anything to her ..she need to protect their child ...their making . She didn't want to admit it but she has this feeling that they were in love ...she love him ...that is for sure ...she love him when he first shows his caring side to her ...she love his affection ...his touch are so addicting ... although she didn't say it out aloud ...she love him..

He again , walked to the sofa and signaled her to sit ...then a man came with a laptop and put down on the table infornt of them ...she slwy walks to there and then that psycho insert a stick ...

"Enjoy the show , princess " he said with his evil smile ...she carefully looks at the screen and saw Jong Koo and a man she didn't know sitting at his office ...the man start talking ...

"Are you sure about that Mr.Kim? I don't want uncertainty in this case ...she is beautiful but I don't want to force you to do something you don't want to" the unknown man said but Jong kook remained  stoic and expressionless...

"I am in this field for years ...I know about the proposal ...and sex trading is so causal for her ...cause she is my sex slave .." she holds her breath as they continue their conversation ..

"I just don't want you to regret about selling her after she has nice body ...and her face is just like a doll " the unknown man said , at this voice Jong kook glare at the man but second after he composed himself from letting out his emotion

"Whatever ...she is nothing to me ...she is a good laid and she is way too good in bed ...rather than that she was just like a doll for me ...like a doll I can break at any time ...so do you gonna sign the contract or not?" Jong kook asked while gritting ...yeh unknown man sighed and he looks at the camera with a heavy sigh ...like he feel guilty for something..

"Mr.Kim I would like you to think about it again ? After all ...*the man swallow hard * after all she is your wife " she held her breath ...her whole body tremble again ...no ...he can't !! It can't be!!

"I am selling her ...selling women is not a strange thing in Mafia ...what is wrong with you! And didn't I told you I married her cause I want her in my bed ... nothing more nothing less ...that woman ,Song Ji hyo will left my life as soon as I throw the divorce papers on her face and sold to you ...she is so naive .." Jong kook said with less of emotion ..like he was talking about selling a dog ...she can't believe he would go this far like selling her like a whore ...she mock herself while confessing her love for him few minutes ago ....she stared at him with so much hatred in her eyes ... From now on , you are dead in my life ...Kim Jong kook ...my baby didn't need him ....not anymore ...