Cosium AU

Universe 0014

This is an alternate medieval-like universe where Sonic, Shadow and Silver are all the sons of the rulers of a kingdom called Cosium, King Kaze and Queen Sapphire.

Kaze and his brother Darren are part of a long royal line that's ruled Cosium for generations and is capable of magic.

Sapphire is the daughter of King Poseidon, ruler of Atlantis.

Other residents of the royal family include Darren and Kaze's deformed and adopted brother Benonic and Darren's adopted three-tailed son Trails.

(Check out Teens and Children's Play comic as well as other stuff from the creator of this universe to learn more.)

———————————————————————

Traveler Scenario

Similar to the comics, Trails' invention sucks someone up and replaces them with someone from another universe.

But instead of the hedgehog trio being the one that arrives, you are the one that replaces the person sent.

(You can decide if it's the young hedgehog trio or someone else.)

——————————————————————

Home Scenarios

Pick a life setting and decide how it starts.

1) You are Kaze and Sapphire's adopted/biological child alongside Sonic, Shadow and Silver.

2) You are Queen Athena's (Kaze's mother) adopted/biological child and Benonic is your adopted brother.

3) You are King Poseidon's adopted/biological child and Sapphire is one of your siblings.

4) You are Darren's adopted child alongside Trails as your adopted sibling.

5) You are Benonic's adopted/biological child. (You're only biological if you want to pretend he married Carrie [his girlfriend] in this rp.)

6) You are a mere pheasant that had a rough life, only for one of the royal family to take you in to stay at the castle, as long as you help around and not take advantage of their hospitality.

———————————————————————

Have fun!