Arabian Nights AU/Shantae AU

Universe 0072

This is a universe where everything is a sort of Mobian version of the Arabian fantasy world.

Like the book world in the prime universe, genies and other creatures exist here.

Erazor Djinn is also here like in the Secret Rings, though he has more weaknesses to prevent him being nearly impossible to defeat. (Mostly whatever magical item you want to come up with)

Everything else like Tails being Alibaba and Knuckles being Sinbad is also here.

Amy is Princess Jasmine, though she's the complete opposite of her prime self in that she isn't into romance and can't stand being rescued.

Eggman's version of himself is King Shahryar, a selfish sultan that was told the tales back in the original universe, however here he's part of this world.

As for others like Shadow, Rouge, Espio and Vector, I'll leave it to everyone roleplaying this AU to decide which unsung tales you would apply them to.

(And yes, the King Solomon character is in this world too)

So what are you waiting for? Prepare to go on a magical and mysterious adventure!

—————————————————————

Traveler Scenario

Your portal drops you off in a hot desert, no clue of where exactly you are. Thankfully, there's a large city in the distance, but it'll take a really long walk to get there.

Home Scenario

Pick one of the Arabian Nights tales to be your scenario.

If you can't think of any lesser known ones to use the Sonic characters and OCs in, just pick between Aladdin, Sinbad or Alibaba and the 40 Thieves.

————————————————————

Universe 0073

Neighboring the Arabian Nights AU is a version of the Sol Dimension with places from Shantae like Scuttle Town.

In fact, Scuttle Town and other islands are practically in the Sol Empire's borders and jurisdiction, it's just that the mayor of Scuttle Town and other leaders are appointed to their positions by an agreement between the royalty and some of the citizens.

While this being an alternate version of Blaze's dimension means there's no Sonic here, that won't stop one from another universe showing up, especially the Arabian Sonic.

Shantae, her Uncle Mimic, as well as her friends Sky, Bolo and Rottytops, are plenty prepared in case Eggman Nega shows his face.

And though dealing with pirates is a pushover, perhaps Risky Boots will probably give Blaze a real challenge.

Let's just cut to the adventure as quickly as possible.

Cue the intro!

———————————————————

Traveler Scenario

Your portal drops you right into a lighthouse-like house outside of Scuttle Town (AKA Shantae's home).

Scenario starts with your character recovering from the cartoonish crash landing

Shantae and the Sol Emeralds (Home Scenario)

You are a friend of Shantae alongside the others, currently hanging out with her as everyone was anticipating Princess Blaze arriving for some reason.

A fleet is spotted outside of town and begins bombarding the place. Is it Risky? Or someone more dangerous?

—————————————————————

Have fun!