There's Something About Amy AU

Universe 51

(This is the universe connected with Mashed's Secret History involving Tails)

[Spoiler Alert for anyone who hasn't seen any of Mashed's cartoons!]

This world used to be almost exactly like the prime universe in every way, especially with Sonic and Amy.

Amy tried numerous times to be with Sonic, though most end in awkwardness and Sonic just moving on from the moment as if he's oblivious to her feelings for him.

She tried getting advice from Tails on how to get Sonic....but each tip she tried resulted in humiliating failure.

The pink hedgehog was willing to try anything....which she took an offer from Tails to "improve" her looks so she would look perfectly suitable as Sonic's girlfriend.

When Sonic ultimately was creeped out and terrified of her, ultimately rejecting the new girl, Amy lashed out and unintentionally murdered him.

She tried to get Tails to fix him, but sadly, there wasn't anything he could do, the two forced to bury Sonic to hide his death.

Just as Amy was at her breaking point and mourning her lost...Tails' laughter and his confession snaps her out of it to realize a horrible truth: Tails had set her up!

It turns out that Sonic did love the original Amy, he was just too nervous to tell her.

Tails used the nervousness of the two to constantly mess up their relationship and make Amy desperate.

Amy then got a bigger shock when she was revealed to that the Tails in front of her wasn't really her Tails...but a twisted version of him from another universe, the real Tails long dead by him.

Just when she nearly finished this imposter, he said he could take her to the true Sonic that loves her if he joins with him.

Desperate to be Sonic again, she agrees and left her universe with him...

In the aftermath of SH Tails being there and leaving with Amy, the universe is in a state of ruin from the portal draining the life from it, likely not going to last forever.

It's best to be cautious if you're in the multiverse and you run into SH Tails and TSA Amy, because I doubt they'll let you live to warn any Sonic about them.

————————————————————

Traveler Scenario

You arrive to find a world starting to become dull for some reason as a lot of places in Green Hill are already gray from lack of life and color.

Do you dare explore?

————————————————————

Home Scenarios

Pre-Death: You've been noticing Amy's attempts at trying to gain Sonic's affections, so you decide you either want to help her get him or move past her obsession with him. Strangely she's been hanging around Tails a lot and getting advice from him, though it's not working.

Time for you to step in, right?

Post-Death: You stumble upon Amy and Tails burying a very dead Sonic.

Your reaction?

———————————————————

My apologies in advance if your character is a robot doppelgänger of or a twin of Sonic