MLP AU

Universe 0025

(You knew this was gonna come eventually)

In this next universe, we have a crossover with the other Hasbro franchise opposite to Transformers: My Little Pony FiM

This version of Mobius has an extra continent called Equestria, which is where the Mobian species of unicorns, pegasai, earth ponies and even a bat variant of the pegasai. The land is ruled by a co-monarchy of a family of alicorns, the only Mobian species to have the abilities of all pony variants. There are even some other species that have their own kingdoms like gryphons, dragons, hippogryphs, changelings and even small populations of other species.

Due to this continent having multiple ways to use magic in each species, many internal and external forces have tried to take it for themselves or try to conquer Equestria just to have all of the power, but these attacks have been propelled so far.

While the alicorn princesses are technically among the most powerful on the planet, ignoring beings like Shadow and most of the deities in the Sonic games, beings like Discord, Sombra and Tirek have plenty of powers at their disposal if they want to wreck your day in a heartbeat.

There's are also the fact that not only will you have to help repel Eggman's army every once and a while on this version of Mobius, but there's also armies of changelings, bug like creatures that can shapeshift into ANYONE, led by one of the last queens alive, Queen Chrysalis.

In this universe, Nightmare Moon is the result of Dark Gaia giving Princess Luna a large bit of the deity's power to act on the surface for them and make darkness eternal.

I hate to say it but......you're screwed with the odds heavy right now. (Unless "Why Can't We Be Friends" can be used end all fights, can it?)

Feel free to use MLP OCs in this page too.

(My apologies in advance if they have a name I can't stop myself from laughing at.)

—————————————————————

Traveler Scenario

You landed safely in a more peaceful and beautiful area, though you feel something is off.....the zone you're in looks different from any you've ever seen. There was a city and a palace high on a mountain in the distance, a village/town not far away in a valley and there was even a town or city built from the clouds above,

You're about to go look for any version of your friends here when someone spoke up behind you.

"Um excuse me, who are you?"

(Scenario starts here)

—————————————————————

Home Scenario

1) Eggman is launching an invasion of Equestria in order to take it over, expand his army and even gain some powerful artifacts to use against Sonic. You, Sonic and his friends all rush over to beat Eggman and save the kingdom from him. Luckily, Equestria has a lot of allies in the land to help them out. Are you in?

2) After Sonic and Shadow defeated the Bio Lizard and pushed the Ark back into orbit (Shadow falling through the atmosphere after using up all of his power and leaving his fate unknown), the world has suddenly turned to permanent nighttime, the damaged moon being the only source of light in this situation. Knuckles senses a huge amount of power over at Equestria, which Tails and Eggman's radars confirm it's coming from there. Once you, the heroes and Eggman all arrive there, you find that the monarch has disappeared and someone has taken control and is using dark magic to keep the world in the night forever. Can you and the others stop her?

3) Your OC is related (somehow) to one of the two Mobians getting married in a royal wedding, so you and your friends were invited to help with preparations and practice. Once there, you notice one of the future couple, Cadence, has been acting.....off as opposed to how you were told she was like when you were a kid. Aura (my OC) can sense it too, but before you think he would even warn you of something, he strangely acts like nothing is wrong with Cadence. Something weird and suspicious is going on, and you're going to get to the bottom of this. What will you do?

[Don't forget your fight music for the end]

4) Eggman has tricked Sonic into using the Chaos Emeralds to go Super form, unaware the doctor used to device to reroute power from the hedgehog to go into a statue Discord was trapped in to free him, offering a team up with the chaotic being to crush Sonic, the Resistance, the Elements of Harmony and the Princesses. Little did they know, you were eavesdropping on them and overheard their plans. What will you do?

[Don't forget your fight music, which I swear doesn't have Discord laughing at you in it.]

5) Eggman (or Starline) found an ancient magic artifact and went to Tartarus to feed Tirek the magic so he could get free and wreck havoc across Equestria, making it the perfect enemy to crush Sonic once and for all. It isn't long until you and Sonic learn of what's happening and all of you go there to stop Tirek. Can you and Sonic defeat this monster?

[Here's a crossover of Sonic Frontiers music with what your fight against Tirek should look like.]

6) Choose any Sonic villain and make a scenario

7) Come up with a non-fighting scenario or action-free scenario, whether it just be you and an MLP character talking or you two doing a fun activity together.

————————————————————

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go figure out how to lure Shadow here....for obvious reasons you can already guess.

Have fun!