Adventures Universe

Universe 0005

If you saw the Adventures of Sonic show, then it's basically time I added this mind**** to the list.

In this world, Sonic and Tails go on random adventures to stop Robotnik from completing a random plan.

Robotnik has two primary lackeys named Scratch and Grounder, who are pretty much the klutz duo of the whole show.

The doctor also built a 3rd henchman named Coconuts to deal with Sonic like the others, though he seems to go about that goal his own ways.

There's also a young female hedgehog named Breezie who was a damsel in distress and a distraction, but she did come around and spill the beans on one of Robotnik's plans.

Robotnik also has a robot son named Robotnik Jr, but he pretty much abandoned his father's plan of him being his successor.

Just remember your logic from Looney Tunes and Tom & Jerry if you want to be a big help here.

————————————————————————

Home Scenarios

1) You're relaxing and minding your own business, when Robotnik and his goons are chasing Sonic and Tails again. They're really making a mess and lots of noise. Will you join in to stop this?

2) Robotnik captured you so he could trick Sonic into one of his traps. Unfortunately for the doctor, his plan failed and Sonic got you away from there. What's next?

3) Make up

———————————————————————

Traveler Scenario

1) You land on the ground with your head stuck in the dirt, but Sonic arrives and pulls you out with Tails help. They ask who you are and where you came from. You decide what's next

2) Make up