The Fallen AU

Universe 0048

(This universe is an alternate dark timeline of the final battle at the end of Aura's origin book Burning Blue Star. Go check the last few chapters if you want to know what I mean)

In this world, Lord Rai and his followers, the Fallen, have succeeded in wiping out the Fuji Clan and have devastated the world, even eliminating Eggman's forces and assassinating the evil doctor himself.

Aura went into hiding with Cream and Vanilla after his failure to defeat the evil master, doing what he can to keep Cream safe in a gloomy world where the end seems inevitable, with Blaze stuck with them as well since her leaving to her dimension risks the Fallen going to her world to destroy it too.

Espio has been reduced to more of a lone traveling warrior ever since he discovered the Fallen have wiped out his people the Shinobi Clan, including his mother the Bride of Constant Vigil, only occasionally visiting between the Chaotix and Aura.

Though Espio, Cream and Blaze got off better than the other heroes when it came time to face Rai.

Knuckles is trapped in the caves of Angel Island after Lord Rai destroyed the Master Emerald and caused the island to drown under the sea, the echidna guardian now a prisoner of the place he originally refused to leave.

Amy was cursed into becoming some kind of hideous creature and fled away, no longer able to show her face around anyone again.

Rouge was turned into a crystal statue, a form of horrifying irony aimed at her until whenever the world ends.

Shadow attempted to take the leader out, but Rai practically toyed with him in the fight and trapped his mind in a never ending nightmare where he was constantly either attacked by enemies everywhere or forced to watch Maria's death over and over, for once....the Ultimate Lifeform now feeling fear of someone.

As for Sonic when he tried to stop him....Lord Rai gave him a fate worse than imprisonment or death: he broke his legs and crippled him

Strangely enough, Rai did offer Tails to join him, though the boy rightly refused due to what the cruel being did to Sonic, which Rai basically moved on and didn't bother doing anything to him.

No one knows why Silver hasn't shown up to help either, many fearing that either something was keeping him trapped in the future....or if Silver doesn't exist anymore due to Rai destroying the world far into the future.

Now the Fallen have wiped out most opposition as they go about trying to build something to wipe out the entire universe with.

If someone can't come and unite the heroes back together for one final stand against this evil...there won't be a tomorrow to wake up to.

—————————————————————

Traveler Scenario

You arrive here from a portal to find a world in ruin as many homes, buildings and habitats have been destroyed and abandoned.

Though instead of robots or anything to make you believe it a universe run by Eggman or a corrupted hero, it just all felt empty, especially places like Green Hill and Seaside.

A feeling of being watched suddenly hits you as you stand at alert for any ambush or trap...

...only to suddenly feel a dart hit you that injects some kind of dizzying sensation into you.

What you could see in the swirly mess in front of your eyes was blackness walking towards you as your attacker was ready to contain you.

Do you flee or fight?

—————————————————————

Home Scenarios

1) You were in hiding to avoid any of the ninja or warriors from the Fallen finding you. Just when you thought you found the safest place to live to avoid being attacked....you soon see some of the Fallen searching the area nearby for survivors. What do you do?

2) You're one of the remains of the Resistance or G.U.N ever since the Fallen launched a worldwide campaign of destruction, trying to secretly find any hiding heroes or soldiers left in the hopes of mounting a desperate last ditch battle to save the universe. Can you accomplish this?

3) You've been hiding with Tails and a handicapped Sonic, trying to plan on how to get the team back together to save the world.

4) You heard rumors of an enemy clan called the Fuji Clan that the Fallen used to be in conflict with ever since the Fallen started. Whether it was destiny or just something attracting to the mystery clan, you felt you needed to find what's left of the Fuji Clan so they can help the rest of the world defeat the Fallen, figuring you might even need to be taught by them yourself so you can fight Lord Rai. Are you up for this?

—————————————————————

Decided to get this up after having finished Kito Prower/Lord Rai's bio.

Anyways....enjoy!