Zelda AU

Universe 0046

This is a universe where Hyrule exists on Mobius, this version based on the Breath of the Wild Hyrule mainly pre-Calamity, so Sheikah technology is available to use.

Zelda herself is pretty much her BotW self, though some of the outfits she has available are replicas of past Zelda's dresses.

Link is the usual swordsman and knight of Hyrule, having not lost his skills and the Master Sword still seeing him as worthy of wielding it, the Triforce of Courage waiting to awaken inside him again.

The champions Revali, Daruk, Urbosa and Mipha are all present in this world, though Zelda requested a few additional champions as extra help.

Cosmo, a Seedrian born in the Korok Forest and is pretty much the considered part of a family with the Koroks and the Great Deku Tree. Zelda picked her to represent the Koroks among Hyrule's best warriors.

(Yes apparently Seedrians aren't aliens in this world. Though you better not be torturing Koroks whenever she's around.)

Knuckles was chosen as the echidna tribe champion due to his immense strength and talent in Chaos energy, with Zelda offering the Master Emerald be under strict Sheikah protection whenever Knuckles is busy helping protect Hyrule, though still in echidna tribe possession none the less.

Sonic was chosen as champion of the wind due to him wielding the Blade of Wind, a weapon rumored to be fused with the Wind Waker and created strong gusts when swung. He also learned how to use his Spin Dash from the Gorons after seeing how powerful their rolls are.

Espio was chosen as the Shinobi Clan champion due to his impressive stealth and ninjutsu.

And Aura (my OC) was chosen as the champion of the goddess Aurora from the Fuji Clan due to him using the Crystal Staff of Colors, an enchanted weapon infused with power from the stars gifted from Aurora to every generation that had a hero of aura.

Amy Rose serves as Zelda's Sheikah bodyguard with a mighty Goron hammer infused with Sheikah tech and is one of her closest friends, having been adopted by Impa's family since she was found abandoned as a toddler. (She actually almost got to receive the name Impa as the first Mobian in history, but her adopted sister earned the name instead when they discovered evidence of the name her birth mother gave her.)

Miles "Tails" Prower was also adopted by Sheikah and was heavily invested in the technology, even building the first successful Sheikah plane and adapting old gadgets that past Links used into more advanced versions like multipurpose Hookshot, bows with laser focus and boomerangs that transform into four wings instead of two.

Rouge lives among the Gerudo as her people, her treasure hunting for jewels across caves and other places actually helping to improve Gerudo Town's economy and make them one of the wealthiest places around.

Vector and Charmy occasionally check up on Espio to see how their old pal is doing, the duo going from job to job in things like merchant business, delivery and music. (Yeah....Hyrule hasn't exactly been ready for law enforcement yet, so they can't be detectives.)

Shadow is a complete mystery on how he came to be. Some say he was born in the Twilight Realm and somehow winded up in Hyrule. Others say he's the spawn of Ganondorf or Ganon, created specifically to cause destruction and chaos in Hyrule and Mobius until the embodiment of darkness returns. And some rumors say he was created in a lab using either Sheikah technology and/or Malice. Regardless what you believe his origins in this world are, no one knows if he's friend or foe, sometimes showing up to help defeat monsters, the Yiga Clan and Robotnik, while other times he's using his black and red blade to duel Sonic or Link depending on who he encounters.