Twilight Mobius AU

Universe 0018

The page here is dedicated to my popular Sonic rp called "Midnight Hour".

This is the universe where the tragedies during the battle on the Space Colony Ark, Tails' injuries and (your OC)'s death, resulted in this world's Sonic becoming corrupt and obsessed with ending evil.

(The entire concept was inspired by the Injustice games. If you're good at Mortal Kombat games, I recommend you try it out.)

Sonic was given black rings that corrupted him and gave him multiple powers to go around ending multiple enemies.

Shadow and Aura formed a Resistance of reformed villains to oppose Sonic and restore justice and freedom to the world.

For now...the Sonic regime runs the world....but you could be the hope they're looking for.

—————————————————————

Travel Scenarios

Alternate Timeline 1) You arrive and prevent the tragedy on the Ark, averting the dark timeline.

Alternate Timeline 2) You arrive and save Shadow and Aura from the ambush, assisting the Resistance against Sonic.

Scenario) Set after Midnight Hour, you decided to visit Twilight Mobius to see how they're doing since the fall of the Sonic regime.

——————————————————————

Home Scenarios

1) You managed to avoid Bio Lizard just in time and helped Shadow fight it.

2) Twilight Sonic is about to kill Eggman. What do you do?

3) Two sides stand across from each other in Station Square, ready to start fighting each other, with you in the middle and unsure who to side with.

Twilight Sonic's team? They're trying to end all of the villains and make a world completely free and safe, even if death is the only option.

Or Twilight Shadow and Aura's resistance? They're trying to stop Twilight Sonic, believing people can change, like how Shadow did, while others just have to live to face consequences.

Which side will you pick?

4) You discovered Twilight Rouge spilled where Shadow and Aura will be going and that Twilight Sonic will ambush them to finish the resistance. Will you go warn the two?

5) Twilight Starline put you in stasis and hid you to prevent Twilight Sonic from capturing you, though you don't know if Dr Starline made it himself or not.

You wake up a year after Midnight Hour to see the survivors of the resistance found you and recovered you. Now what?

——————————————————————

Or you can make your own scenario!

Enjoy!