Evil OC AU 1

Universe 0035

This is mainly a universe where my OC Bopper became evil...

...also featuring BehindToo 's Aaron becoming evil with him.

In this universe, Aaron winded up on the Lost Hex and was caught by the Zeti there, though Zavok didn't exist in this universe so it was the Deadly Five at the time.

Master Zik saw the anger inside Aaron and offered to turn him into a Zeti and train him to turn that anger into power he can use........which Aaron excepted the offer.

Aaron became this universe's Zavok permanently.

After Lost World, Forces and the Metal Virus, Bopper's flight crashed onto the Lost Hex and he was caught in a trap and found by Zavok.

Bopper stayed with the Zeti, getting attracted to how powerful they were and was interested in seeing if there was a way to gain this, which Zavok gave him the same way he transformed.

Bopper became Zayd, a Zeti of Greed.

After Zayd got his butt handed to him by Sonic several times during Frontiers, he realized he had eventually reached his physical limits and couldn't get any stronger.

Zavok and Zayd agreed to merge together into a stronger being that would seek to go beyond his limits, combining Zayd's Greed with Zavok's Wrath

They became Zeimos, the Zeti of Chaos!

The new Zeti went on a mission to add every single power to himself so he could be the strongest being in the universe.

He first gained an alliance with Dr Starline so he could get Eggman distracted while he gains all of powers, as well as offer assistance to make it into the hero ranks....though he had to give him something in return.

He disguised himself as a fusion of Bopper and Aaron called Baron so he could try to infiltrate Sonic and his team to get closer to the power.

When Baron gained the trust of Team Sonic and the Chaotix......he made sure to take out Silver first so he wouldn't warn them, also adding his powers to himself.

He then volunteered to guard the Master Emerald for a tired Knuckles.....only to absorb Knuckles into him and absorb all of the Master Emerald's power.

He then took out Amy and disguised as her so he could absorb Sonic, followed by him absorbing Mimic so he could shape shift and fool everyone into thinking Sonic was still around.

As part of repayment, Zeimos gave Starline what caused his fusion....allowing Starline to merge with Tails and become Starmile.

Zeimos then disguised as Silver to get close to Shadow.....only to get into a fight with him and eventually absorb him too.

By that point, he was already plenty strong enough since he had absorbed 4 Chaos Emeralds energy in the process, plenty enough to scare Eggman to flee to who knows what dimension.

He then set about collecting Sonic's other friends so he could give the rest of the Deadly Six improvements too.

Zik (Pride): Aura [host] + Espio + Fujin (BehindToo OC)

Zazz (Lust): Mighty [host] + Ray + Charmy

Zomom (Gluttony): Big [host] + Vector

Zeena (Envy): Rouge [host] + Vanilla + Cream

Zor (Sloth): Whisper + Tangle

Zeimos got his team to split up and pour Zeti potion into water supplies for each major city and country.......turning the entire world's population into Zeti.

When Blaze arrived from a distress call, she got into a fight that she almost made it through...but Zeimos went inside her and corrupted her, making her willing to let him both absorb her and make her into a disguise, Chaos and Sol energy becoming one inside the Zeti.

After getting the last three Chaos Emeralds via absorbing Crucules (another BehindToo OC), he was officially the most powerful being in the universe, able to shake both this universe and Blaze's dimension whenever he bursts out his full power.

Though being made from Zayd's Greed, just this universe was not enough, last being heard disguising as Blaze and going to her dimension.

This world is ruled by both Zeimos and Starmile, a world of chaos and sin completely populated by Zeti.

At this point, many would abandon all hope for this universe...

...but you're no ordinary person, are you?

Ready to take this world back and wipe out Zeimos from existence....before he corrupts you?

—————————————————————

Traveler Scenarios

1) You wind up here on complete accident and see that this world is overpopulated with Zeti, all doing things like stealing, destroying and overall evil stuff. What do you do?

2) Eggman from this universe shows up in yours and pleads for you and your friend's help defeating Zeimos and restoring the world back. Will you save his world?

————————————————————

Home Scenario

You went about your day as usual, unassuming of what was going on.

Suddenly, you see a random human or Mobian turn into a Zeti in front of you to your horror.

You run to escape the new Zeti and find yourself in the city...

...which loads of people there are already Zeti and increasing their numbers somehow.

What will you do?

—————————————————————

This AU was formed when me and BehindToo did a roleplay of Aaron turning into Zavok

But we decided to try expanding it more and then came up with this.

Honestly this is better than how I originally imagined an evil Bopper, the plan being him being a cheater and a corrupt athlete in his own sport.

If you want details and are confuse on anything, ask me in pms or Discord and I'll gladly explain this universe further.

Have fun I guess.