Chapter 14 -A Sleep Over-

(Take a look at the picture above for reference to a event that will take place)

After I pulled away, only a little. I felt the need to go outside for a little. So I start walking down the hall and down the stairs with jasper only appearing beside me at the door to the back yard "Where are you going now?" He asked me with a small smile on his face, obviously, I didn't really scare him with my randomness.

"To the river, unless there is somewhere else outside you would like to go?" I say opening the door and walking toward the direction I heard the sounds of the rushing river. He seemed to be thinking as he walked beside me with his arms behind his back. Until he stops and so I turn to him.

"It would be quicker if I run.. would you like to have a ride there, on my back?" He asked, I shrugged my shoulders in a why not and hopped on his back when he squatted down and he started running it only took 2 seconds then my head was in his neck, with my eyes squeezed shut. 

I could hear the wind passing by, or us making the wind either way I was not a fan of all the running.

literally, seconds later We were at the river. I smiled brightly at the river and dipped my hand into the freezing water. It rushed by with a crackling sound I could see some fish in windows of clarity. I stood there silent in a state of full relaxation. taking in the peace of the river. despite the sound of nature in the background going on with its daily life, though it was better than the city. 

"What major did you apply for?" Jasper said interrupting my silence.

However, I had gotten the peace and relief I wanted and was ready for life again.

"Computer science, I want to learn to program, possibly make games, specifically computer games," I answered, elaborating on specifics.

"What about you?" I asked him.

"History," He responded.

"Ah, fun," I responded with a slight mumble.

"Were both are going to be at Western Washington by the end of this year... That exciting." I said, smiling and we start walking in the direction back to the house though we weren't in no rush. That's when I thought about housing. "Do you think it's possible that we could share an apartment with Rose and Emmett if they go there too?" I wondered out loud. "Like they don't have to, but It could be easier to get away with it that way." I continued on and grabbed Jasper's hand and lacing his finger with mine, I had noticed how our hands seemed to fit together perfectly.

Jasper stayed quiet, either listening to my chatter or in his own world.

Once we got back to the house I saw Alice standing by the door she was smiling brightly saying "I think you and I-" She started looking directly at me. "Should stop by your house to get clothes for tonight, and tomorrow. Plus I think Jasper has some errands he needs to quickly do." She chirped but gave a pointed look at Jasper.

I fained fear and grabbed onto jasper's arm saying "You going to leave me with her!?" He laughed at my joke and said "I want to take you out tonight, let her have a little fun since I won't let her plan." He says gently, with a small smirk at Alice. he dipped his head down and pressed a kiss to my cheek.

"She better come back in one piece Alice, don't forget to make sure she eats lunch." He says as my stomach growls loudly.

"We'll stop by a diner, before going to her house to get clothes," Alice promised him.

I blushed as he winked at me and then disappeared off.

"So, what does he have planned for tonight's date?" I asked nonchalantly hoping for her to spill.

"Sorry Tiff, I can't tell you. That's why I get to help you pick your outfit." She smiled, I rolled my eyes.

"Let's get lunch I'm hungry," I grumbled trudging off to my car. I then noticed That I didn't have my purse or keys until Alice tossed me my phone which I surprisingly caught. She got into the driver's seat and I climbed into the passengers' seat buckled up and she zoomed off.

We ended up pulling to an older building that looked somewhat familiar, dad must of taken me here before. It was a somewhat small building that had windows all around it with a sign on the metal roofing that said "Sully's Burgers". We walked in the there was the building, there were a bunch of pressboard booths, and Alice and I walked to a corner booth, I slipped into the side that was against the wall.

I smiled I looked over the menu and whispered over to Alice and said "could you order the fries, so it looks like I'm not the only one eating." I say blushing red as I asked, "I'll eat some of them, but I would feel awful being the only one eating." I murmured.

She smiled and said a quick yes, we went up to go inline I was fairly quiet, we must have beat the lunch rush. the was an older lady who asked us "What would you ladies like?" I speak up and said, "Oh, umm could I have a hamburger, no cheese and with ketchup, and a Dr. Pepper, with no ice?" Alice sneakily step around me and ordered my fries and a second dr. Pepper, and slipped her credit card on the counter, before I could pay.

"Your total will be 21.30." She says as she hands Alice back her card. "We'll be right out with your order.

We moved back to the table. "please tell me what he has planned," I begged, throwing puppy eyes at her.

"I can't tell you, you'll just have to wait and see," Alice says giggling at me. The same lady comes up and places our order at our table and I forget about it for the time being and ate my sandwich while also taking a couple of fries here and there.

After I ate there Alice and I stopped by my house as she went throw my closet to pick out some clothes. Once I saw, sort of what she was going for I pulled out my favorite blue sundress and an oversized white cardigan, along with my dark blue hiking boots and a couple of pairs of fluffy socks. Alice grabbed a brown belt and a blue ribbon out of my vanity. I then grabbed some undergarments. Planning on sealing Jaspers clothes to sleep in.

Alice folded everything much more neatly than I would of into a duffle bag saying "You have a much better taste in style than your sister."

After we finished packing my things, Alice took me back to the Cullen house bringing me upstairs she pointed out everyone's room, bringing me into hers dropping the duffle back on her couch, I looked around noticing there was no bed. "Do you guys sleep?" I asked.

"No, we don't sleep," Alice says. I nodded and she shoves me to the bathroom with all my shower supplies and says "We don't have too much time so make it quick." She says while pulling most of my stuff out of my bag and starting to set stuff up in her room.

I used my normal vanilla scent body wash, shampoo, and conditioner. Getting out fairly quickly. Honest the moment I got out and dry she had me put on my dress and handed me a robe so she could do my makeup and hair without messing up my dress. Isat and relaxed letting Alice do as she wish, but told her I want light and natural for makeup.

Luckily she listen and when she finished I put on my favorite pair of hiking boots that I brought apon her request.

Soon after her final touches She gave me the go ahead to go downstairs and see Jasper.