Chapter 6 -Scary Stories-

I sat in my room trying to focus on my Spanish homework, Bella seemed on edge for whatever reason. The rain was pouring, I could hear a rhythm of the dripping of the rain. I got to school and met up with Alice as I usually did and she asked about my lunch with Jasper.

"So how was lunch yesterday?" She asked in her sing-song voice. I smiled but at the same time responded with "Wouldn't you like to know?" I say sarcastically. "Why didn't you ask Jasper, you live in the same house as him." She shrugged and smiled saying "But I want to hear your perspective!!" slightly whining.

I sat down beside Jasper in a last-minute rush to get away and luckily the teacher quickly chose then to start teaching. He looked at me amused and said "You know you're not going to be safe for the rest of the day from her." I rolled my eyes at him and said "Let me have my momentary win plus I don't have a class with her until Spanish, which is after lunch I'm safe for a couple of hours."

He chuckled at my response and started taking notes along suit of me.

After class, I stuck close and to Jasper's amusement started random conversations with Jasper when Alice tried to get me to talk, which annoyed her greatly.

As we walked to the next class, Jasper offered me a safe haven by asking me to join him for lunch. Which I accepted more quickly than I probably should.

I noticed at Bella's table they seemed greatly animated about their plans for the next day, and randomly Bella came with her friend Jessica.

"Hey, I was talking to Bella and we would like you to come to La Push with us tomorrow." I smile shyly now being put on the spot knowing Bella must have really wanted me to come. She pulled Jessica into this and said: "Sure I'll go, I could bring my car If we need an extra."

She smiles at the offer and says "Thanks I will take it into consideration." Jasper looks at me when they go back to their table, It seems that Edward wasn't here today but before I could mention it, Jasper says "I thought you didn't like the beach." I smile and responded with "I don't, however as Bella knew I would feel bad to say no to her."

He smiles and at my response, I look over to the Cullen table and am reminded of my thoughts, "Where's Edward and Emmet?" I ask to see Alice, Rose, and Jake sitting at their table.

"Hiking trip at Goat Rocks Wilderness, it's just south of Rainier."

"Oh," I responded surprised and then said "Lucky," under my breath, though Jasper looked at me surprised and said, "You enjoy hiking?" There was a small smile on his face and curiosity flooded in his eyes. "Despite my clumsiness, yes I love hiking. Mainly for the views," I say explaining myself after I finished Talking Alice Stood at the table and said "Tiffany we have Spanish," though I know I will be spending the next hour talking about today and yesterday's lunch.

We start walking to Spanish And I reluctantly say "What's up?"

"So what did you and Jasper talk about yesterday?" She asks, looking intently at me.

"Again why don't you ask jasper, you live with him, besides we really didn't talk about anything extremely interesting," I say sitting at our seat in the middle back pulling out a notebook and my pens.

"Tiffany!" She is annoyed by stretching out my name.

"Fine, I told him the next time he decides to ignore me for a month or more to warn me so I can be prepared. Happy?" She rolls her eyes and you guys talk the whole lunch. That can't be the only thing.

"Sorry matchmaker, oh I mean Alice but that all your gonna get." The rest of the school day went as smoothly as was possible for a klutz like me and later that night at dinner Bella and I told Dad about our plans.