Chapter Three -Graduation-

June

Time was running out for me to finish getting ready. Jasper is supposed to meet us all at the School.

I stood in front of the mirror putting on my necklace that jasper got me as a grad gift, saying Alice had helped him. However, the way Alice keeps showing me random wedding-related things I can't help but feel suspicious. However, I could be overthinking this.

Once I placed my earrings on I smiled and turned around to see Alice giving me a look over. 

"Does the consultant approve?" I asked a little dramatically. 

She smiled and said "You look perfect," I smiled and turn to head downstairs to Bella, Edward, and Dad, we all decided to ride together to the school for my Graduation. The rest of Jasper and his family are going on their own.

"You don't look like my twin, all graduated and all." I smiled

"Well don't worry we will go to college together next year, I think Dad agrees with me to take a gap year. We could go to Alaska together." Bella looked at me surprised. 

"Really?" She asked, smiling.

"Of course, we have to do this part together for once," I tell her and Edward nodded in the background.

I don't understand why though, this choice had nothing to do with him. It was between me, Dad, and of course Jasper. Jasper and I plan to start as 'ranch' in the spring of next year in Texas in hopes to deter a good cover story when the time comes. Though things could still change, I am just not sure about college yet.

We all got in my car I gave keys to Dad, with Bella and Edward in the back I sat in the passenger seat as I came to forks high school for the last time as a student. When we got there coming in was hectic, I saw Jasper and rushed over to him and his family seeing Rose, and Emmett with him. 

"We're no longer high school students for now," I say brightly to them and Emmett let out a booming laugh.

"You're right Lil Sis. For now," He said chuckling

Then Mr. Varner called me to go with the S group and they went to their section. Jasper kissed my cheek before going off, making me blush despite how comfortable we are now.

I went and stood by one of my random classmates that was in my Spanish class.

The Valedictorian made her speech about this was just the closing of the first chapter and we have a whole book to write for our future. I smiled though it was as inspirational to me as it would if I wasn't dating a vampire.

Then Mr. Greene started calling out names. though after deciding that we were taking too long by the time he got to the Cullens he was saying the names faster than the rest could walk. So there was a line of those trying to catch up. I watched and cheered extremely loudly as he called Emmett, then Rose, and Finally Jasper's names.

When I heard my name called there seemed to be an uproar as all the Cullens Dad and Billy were cheering loudly. I smiled and gave a small wave and went up to get my diploma. I shook his hand and I heard him mumble a "Congratulations, Miss swan." before he moved on to the next. I moved to where the Cullens were and wrapped my arms around Jasper.

"Congratulations," Jasper whispered into my ear.

"You too," I smiled looking up at him, and gave him a peck on the lips.

That's when Dad rushed over screaming "Congratulations, baby!" He wrapped his arms around me. "Thanks," I responded smiling. He then gave Jasper a handshake, saying congrats to him.

"So where do you want to go for dinner?" Dad asked. "The sky is the limit."

"Umm, what about River's Edge?" I ask Dad, knowing that since Jasper wasn't going to be coming there should be no problem eating in la push. Dad smiled and said, "Yeah that sounds good Bella?" She smiles and nods in agreement though both Jasper and Edward are not happy with my decision both decided to not comment, so Edward says instead.

"Alice wants to throw you and my siblings a graduation party, so don't be too late." I smiled ignoring his diversion and said "We won't be too long but I want to get dessert too." Dad laughed, well I guess we should get going then. "I'll drop dead at the house and We'll go there straight afterward," I say before getting in the car.

Dinner was nice, there wasn't much out of the ordinary, I ended up eating some cobbler.

After I dropped off Dad, Bella and me when over to the Cullen's house. 

"Hey," I said to her the moment dad got into the house.

"How are you feeling with everything, a lot has changed." I smiled.

"Honestly I'm fine, we need a girl's night," Bella responds

"I 100% agree let's plan a girl's night, romantic comedies, and junk food." I planned. 

She laughed and we belt out American Idoit and other songs on my Green Day Album.

Once I had got to the Cullens Bella and I were laughing and cracking jokes with each other.

Jasper and Edward came out and looked at us confused almost. As Bella and I haven't let loose like this since we have been to Pheonix. 

"Hey Cowboy!" I say as I walk up to him, Jasper pulls me into his arms.

"Missed you, darlin'," He responded before kissing my lips quickly.

We all went inside and Alice had the whole house decorated with a cake, and music for us all. the living room was pretty cleared for us all to be able to dance.

"Alice, you should know based on prom that I can not dance," I say to Alice from Jasper's arms.  

"me too," Bella said in agreeance.

"See!" I said holding my arms out in a w shape.

"Well sucks for you, because you get a party," Alice says smartly in response.

"Fine, but only if Rose dances with me at least once this time." I give in.

Rose smiles "Of course, I will."

"Perfect."