Chapter Five -First Compromise-

TW slight notions of SA

I sat on my bed, tears pouring down my cheeks. I had just been home for a while I guess, it was still dark. I felt heartbroken, what if he leaves me over this? He couldn't look at me once I told him about my past. When I lived in Phoenix. Bella came in my room Edward followed in luke a lost puppy. Looking out of place.

Bella looked at me and turned to Edward. "Grab the can of chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream, half gallon. And two spoons, please." Bella near demanded grabbing a blanket to put around us and pulled me into her arms.

"He didn't mean it like that. You have to know that." Bella whisper petting my hair running her fingers through the mess of my hair soothingly.

I looked up at her, "He actually forbid me to become a vampire, if it is for him only. Like I sit here and obsess over him to the point of only wanting to be a vampire because of him."

"I don't want to be a danger to them, he told me of the voltury. What if they come and see, or find out we know. Bella they will kill us. I also will refuse to be a cougar when it looks like a old wrinkles woman is hanging on the arm of a 20 year old. I would be willing to wait till I'm 19 but no more."

"I've thought about it, I want kids, but only with him and if I can't have that. Then I don't want it." I say as Edward came in his face was stone emotionless. He was hiding something.

Jasper, this would be my choice to make...

But you are making the wrong choice. He growled

But it is my choice to make not yours.

You are not going to I can't do this to you, I'm a monster Tiffany you really want to be come one too?

Don't answer, just go home

FINE!!!

I stared back up at the ceiling. Maybe he was right in a sense there is alot i would be throwing away. However, I don't think I could survive with out him. Clingy, I know but it's hard to go out on you're own when you're one fear might happen again, and they could get away with worse. At least as a vampire I could help others like me. Especially if he doesn't want me anymore afterwards.

But it's him I want, I want him and my beautiful cobblestone house with ten huge front and back porch with porch swings. Our "ranch" or even bouncing from town to town being the cute couple that falls in love with each other over and over again.

While Bella went to her room after her attempts of cheering me up I decided to be petty in the best way I know. I decided to go hiking alone. Jasper seem to hate that thought of an idea the most.

I pulled on my hiking boots and grabbed a granola bar writing a note to dad to let him know I was going to what the sunrise come over the mountain peaks.

I go to get in my car, when Edward appeared behind me it was still dark and he gave me a slight glare, but sadness. "Don't go, please." He asked

"I need to clear my head," I mumbled toward him. "I'll be back after sunrise, go watch your morning episode of my  talking Bella, dream edition." I said getting into my front seat and my car started with a human.

I headed in the direction of mount Olympic after an hour of going through the woods I came to a bench, probably placed be another hiker as it was a large log, with a seat cut into it.

"Why are you out here alone?"

A familiar voice asked while I sat my hands holding my head.
"I'm scared, so I went and emerssed myself in nature."

"Why are you scared love?"

"I am scared that you will leave me, like Edward thinks about. That's also something I'm scared about. I can feel his intentions her, and me and everyone else."

Jasper stood frozen.

"Intentions?"

"Can you feel mine?" He asked

"No." I breath

"Sometimes I wish I could."

"Are you going to leave me?" I asked

"Not willingly, remember that." Jasper said pulling me up against his chest.

"Promise?" I asked

"I can't knowing Edward and Alice's conversations. However I promise that I will marry you one day and we will get you a dog and a farm in the mountains.

"OK, yes then."

"Yes?" Jasper asked confused but smiling.

"ofcourse I'll  marry you someday if you will give me something else aswell."

"What would that be?"

"The ability to fall without scrapping or bruising my knees ever again." I said smartly.

"Ha ha, funny." Jasper said "come at this pace you won't be able to see the sunrise."

"Only if you agree," I said stubornly.

"What ever you say love."