Chapter 5 -Blood Type-

We got to class and Alice was beside Jack, I shook my head nearly laughing at how she was playing matchmaker, and sat down at the table with Jasper. He sat like anyone else would normally, which somewhat surprised me. There was a part of me that wanted to scoot closer to him like I was being pulled to him.

Something else that I never noticed till now that he isn't infuriating me is I feel the need to be near him like my life depended on it.

I leaned forward on the table as I took notes on the class using brightly colored pens to take notes along with my pencil.

Despite how much I tried to focus on class my mind kept wandering to him, I kept peeking at him beside me. Sometimes he would meet my gaze and give a small smile and I would look away melting.

This is not fair.

After this class He walked with me to my locker to change out what I needed for class, keeping the bear necessities. Then he led us to English class.

English seemingly flew by quickly and soon he was leading me to Lunch, when we got in his family was already sitting, and as he led us through the line "Would you mind sitting with me at a different table?"

I look at him surprised and nod while saying "Sure, I see no reason why not." I say slightly above a murmur, by now I had been used to him and his family hearing me when I'm speaking extremely quietly.

We sit at a table near Edward with my back against him.

"This is.. Different, new." I state as we sit.

"I don't want to force myself to stay away from you anymore so I might as well break all the rules now." I analyze his sentence.

"What rules?" I asked confused.

He doesn't answer, so I say "You know I have no idea what you mean," I point out to him and he does his dazzling smile the makes me melt while saying smugly "I know," that I then roll my eyes.

"So, to say in English and get this straight. We ARE friends now?" I ask evethensizing the Are in my sentence. Why after a month of him ignoring me, all the while somewhat seemingly forgetting our plans and all that. Now he wants to be friends.

"Freinds," He agrees

I peak at Alice, I shake my head as I notice her stare.

"I bet Alice is going to play matchmaker," I say offhandedly

I looked at me curiously and amused, so I shrugged and said

"Just a hunch,"

I start eating, taking a sip of my lemonade, somewhat smiling, and looking up at him every few seconds. Then my mind wanders, thinking about how he's different.

"What are you thinking about?" He asks and I stop nibbling on the cookie I had in my hand.

"Trying to figure out what you are," I say staring at his perfect movie star face.

Honestly, that was something Bella and I had been joking about, but at the same time, we have been somewhat serious about our theories.

His jaw tightens however his smile is still there. "Are you having any luck with that?" he asks in an offhand tone.

"Not really," I say, not really wanting to get into the embarrassing theories and him laughing at them.

"What are your theories?" He chuckles while asking.

I then allow my rebellious child in me out and say "I'm not saying, plus you'll laugh at me." I cross my arms and look at him with you can't make me look.