Chapter Four -Perfect Day-

Unknown Time

I woke up against a cold hard pillow. A foggy grey light came in threw a window. A slam of the door, probably dad going off to work. I squeezed my eyes shut, wanting to go back to my dreams of Jasper and I, hiking. He jokingly complains about how slow I am. Me tripping over the random root or rock. I beautiful random ray of sunlight hitting threw the trees but not quite hitting the ground where we walk. 

I groan as  I can't bring back the wonderful dream. When I hear Chuckling. 

"Are you laughing at me?" I asked in a groggy voice, sleep still evident in me.

"You're just adorable, darlin'." His musical voice responded in my ear.

I finally open my eyes and look at my Greek god of a boyfriend. Definitely, one of my favorite sights to see first thing in the morning. While I look up at him I stay on top of him as I had slept the whole night that way. I stretched my head to peck his lips, but the moment our lips connect  I wrapped my arms around his neck before pulling away.

"Morning love," I say to him

"Morning my darlin'," Jasper says in return.

"I love you," I say resting my head back on his chest.

I could feel the rumble of his voice threw his chest as he said I "love you too,"

We laid there for a while then my body started to ache for me to get up, so I crawled off the bed and drugged my feet to my closet looking over at my shoulder at Jasper in my unmade bed.

"What are we doing for today?" I asked. flipping through my clothes trying to decide what I want to wear for the day. 

"Whatever you want to do today dear," Jasper responded and I groaned at his statement.

"Let's get coffee, and you could order one for dad. So you can feel human for the time being of ordering and waiting for coffee, we could go visit dad and give him spare coffee. You get brownie points and we can then go play super smash bros at your house with Emmett and Jack." I said mainly speaking thoughts out loud and deciding on the spot. "While we're out I need to stop by the book store and pick up some books I had ordered," I mumble picking out a pair of black cloth shorts, a lace black bralette, and a shear thin feather print cardigan and my favorite pair of cowgirl boots. I threw everything in my arm and went downstairs to the bathroom and changed.

Coming back upstairs Jasper looked at me and his eyes turned black. I smiled mischievously and walked up to him wrapping my arms around his neck and murmuring softly. 

"Like my outfit for today?" I asked him.

"Yes, though, very tempting," He said

He leaned his head down and pecked my nose making me giggle. I grabbed my purse off the bed and we headed for the stairs when Jasper being the annoyingly gentleman he is took my purse and headed down the stairs first so that he could catch me if I so trip down the stairs.

Once I made it down safely, we headed to the car. Jasper and I went to my car and I paused for a second noticing slight movement in the clouds. I look over at Jasper, still thinking.

"Jazz?" I asked staring up at the what feels like near permeate clouds. "What is the weather going to be like to day?" I asked fearing that I might have to just meet him at the house or he will be stuck in the car. 

"It will be cloudy for the morning, but will clear up by noon. As long as we are quick with your morning errands, I will be fine love." He says opening the passenger door for me. I smile and get in. "ok, love," I responded. 

We went to a small what looked like a food truck coffee house where I went up to the window with jasper right behind my he tried to keep the PDA to a minimum, out of respect for others though, I'll be honest I been having enough of the shameless flirting other girls have been doing so when she blatantly ignored me when I tried to order my hot chocolate, and asked Jasper what he wanted. I grabbed his arm and boldly pecked his cheek and ordered for him screwing the plans. I will put her in her place. forgetting to order my drink, Jasper seemed to be holding back his laughter while ordering my usual.

"Ready to head to dad's?" I asked sipping my drink. Cheeks still flushed from my anger and jealously. Once I sat in the car I truly realized what I just did. 

"Don't feel bad, sweetheart, she was right out rude to to you." Jasper said once we were in the privacy of the car. He leaned over and planted a firm kiss on my lips making me forget the whole incident that had happened, leaving me dazed. How he does that I'll never know.

While I was dazed Jasper must have started heading towards the police station because before I knew it we were parked out front, I continued sipping on my drink and Jasper got out and opened my door, holding dad's drink.

When went into the front office and I saw Dad right away, and went over to hug him. "hey, dad." I said before backing off.

"We stopped by the coffee shop, I grabbed you a coffee." Jasper said hold the cup out to him.

Dad awkwardly thanked him. giving me an approving look. I beamed. Mission accomplished.

Jasper and I talked to dad a bit, dad made a comment about hikers seeing a bear. Jasper stiffen, I looked up at him for half a second and then moved the attention to me, hoping dad didn't notice. "Don't worry dad we won't be hiking today, I just need to get my order from the bookstore and then Emmett and I have a smash bros competition. I'll be at the Cullen's house today." Dad smiled, "Well I will see you tonight I guess, have fun."

"We will, dad," I say grabbing Jasper's hand with the hand the wasn't holding a drink. and heading to the door where Jasper held it for me as per usual. However I'm pretty sure dad caught it.

 We got in my car and left.

______________________________________________

I know I don't usually add notes, but I want to apologies for this it's really just a filler to show the change in their relationship, how their mate bond is getting stronger. I want to continue with a small Just them story before new moon but I am not sure what. Hope everyone is having a great summer :)