Chapter 1 -History-

January 17th to 18th 2005

My mother drove My sister and me to the airport with the windows rolled down. It was seventy-five degrees outside, I could feel the sweat rolling down my face. Unlike my twin sister Bella, I hate the heat. I'm wearing a cute but annoying sleeveless shirt and high waist jeans. My long hair is in a half-up half-down todo.

I looked over at my sister, my twin. She came up with the idea to come to forks which surprised me, she hates Forks, unlike me. I love it there, the mountains and the greenery. It's one of my favorite places because of that. However, like her, I've helped take care of mom. We kinda tagged teamed it for as long as I can remember.

Since mom escaped with us, or that's how she has portrayed it to us. "Girls," mom said to us -the last of thousands of times- right before we got on the plane "You don't have to do this." Mom looks like Bella who doesn't look too different from me. You can tell that we are fraternal twins, different but similar. I just have green eyes and freckles and I'm slightly shorter. "I- we want to go," Bella lied, I could tell that she was lying, however, she has said this lie so many times that mom is almost convinced. I walked back to her and gave one last hug and said "You know I love it there at Forks mom, and I'll look out for Bella as much as she will look out for me. We'll be fine. I'll call when we get settled."

She smiled "Tell Charlie I said hi."

We simultaneously said, "We will."

"I'll see you guys soon," she insisted "You girls can come home whenever you want -I'll come right back as soon as you need me."

We could see the sacrifice and I knew that she truly wanted to be with Phil. It was now Bella's turn and I backed closer to the door with my small book bag and parka. Mom hugged Bella tightly and Bella said "Don't worry about me" "It'll be great. I love you, mom." They hugged for another minute and Bella got on the plane with me. I looked at her and smiled.

"Ready for starting school in the middle of the year?" I said nervously.

She grimaced "Not really."

The four-hour flight in a small plane sent us to Port Angles. Then we have an hour's drive from Port Angeles to Forks. Dad seems to be very happy that we are coming home or that's how I see it. Though as much as it makes sense on why I am coming to forks, it makes that much less sense on why Bella chose to go to forks. She has made her distaste for Forks very clear. I made it clear I would go anywhere Bella goes. So with that in mind, I am very happy she chose to go to Forks, though I do keep in mind that she is giving up a whole lot more than I am. I have always been a daddy's girl and liked the rainy mountains, the greenery everywhere.

I love Forks, and I don't think I will leave again after this, I don't know why but I just have a feeling about it.

Charlie was waiting for us with the cruiser. This was expected of Dad, he is the Police Chief of forks and that was one thing that her and I agreed on was, we will not ride around in that car. We both have our own savings to buy a car, mine is more than her as I have been saving since I was eight years old, I am hoping to get a decent car rather than an old car, though Bella doesn't care what she gets and I understand that. Plus I wouldn't want to be confined to where she goes.

As soon as I got off the plane I ran straight for Dad and gave him a huge hug.

"I've missed you!" I say hugging him tighter.

"Missed you too Tiff," He said, hugging back with the same intensity.

Then I let go and started putting my stuff in the car which was a lot more than Bella. Mainly because I went there a lot more than her, especially when she was doing the dance.