XXI. Deviant

"Oh. Excuse me. What?" The quiet coarse voice of what I could assume was an older man broke through my panicky daze as he chuckled heavily.

That was a genius save. Not being wearing any clothes meant that I couldn't... leave the car. Yeah, it made sense. I shuffled to pull the dirtied trousers from the floor to under my legs, so they'd be covered with the large jacket.

"Ok, this may need more context. I had sex with my dear Y/N in this very jeep. It was obviously parked on the hotel garage-" Chrollo paused, turned to face me, his hand tugged my sleeves, that were insanely soiled and I squeaked.

"Well, yes, your windows are heavily tinted, doubt anyone could see even if it wasn't in a garage. What is the point of all this... oversharing?" The policeman tapped his pen on his notepad impatiently.

"Yes, I was getting there. My partner here is barely wearing anything, since we were leaving to pick up... more condoms, I- I was the only one who'd leave the car." I shuffled further under the jacket and started unbuttoning my F/C shirt as inconspicuously as I could. "So, if it'd be possible for Y/N to stay inside the car-"

"Oh, of course. I'll just ask for the documents, check the trunk and have the detection dog smelling around, that will require you to open the doors, but you don't need to leave the vehicle." His voice was now almost paternal, seemed directed at me.

"Thank you sir, I'm sorry... this is so embarrassing-" My voice croaked as Chrollo looked for the documents. I finally shimmied off the shirt and shivered as the cool air met my back.

"Is there anything you're looking for or is this routine?" Chrollo's voice continued light and unbothered as he handed the documents over the window to the shrivelled pale hands of the man outside.

"We're looking for illegal drugs, but it is mostly routine." Ok that was great. We were just thieves and killers, nothing to see here, no drugs... At least I hoped so.

"I see, I see, let me help you open the trunk then." Chrollo offered and opened the door carefully, keeping the act of worried boyfriend. I bunched the shirt between my thighs and grabbed the jacket as if it was my lifeline. I wouldn't get arrested for public indecency. No. Accomplice to murder? Sure. Theft? Alright. Public indecency was where I drew the line.

I squinted to see the man flip through the documents carelessly and, half a second later, he handed them to Chrollo and followed him to the back.

My door swung open and my heart thundered in my ribcage as I shrieked. The policeman standing at the door was shorter and rounder, there was a leash around his hand and the most adorable dog stared deep into my eyes.

"C'mon darling, you're covered." I heard Chrollo's voice, in a near shout, sounding amused. I rolled my eyes and nodded at the wide-eyed policeman facing me.

"You look-" The dog started sniffing near my feet and I winced.

"Thoroughly fucked?" Oh, I hadn't just said that. The heat I felt building up on my cheeks wasn't blood rushing there in embarrassment and I simply sighed before deciding to continue the apparent show. I inhaled and screamed at Chrollo, "This is all your fault!"

"You didn't seem to be begging me to stop. In fact, it was quite the opposite." He laughed and the trunk slammed close.

A gasp left my lips, I was losing traction, "Yeah, but you could've waited for me to be... looking more decent." Chrollo and the taller policeman arrived as the dog jumped down and moved along.

The spider opened the door behind me and smiled at me. "I'll make it up to you."

"I don't see what the problem is about showing some underwear." The older man grumbled as he faced me, "Your documents?"

I gaped, where were my documents? "It's- look..." I took a deep breath, Chrollo's eyes were on me, as if waiting for the excuse I'd spew for not wanting to display my body other than the obvious it's invading my personal comfort. "I am... coveredincum." The string of words left my mouth in the lowest voice possible and Chrollo choked with laughter. The policeman looked appalled and I could bet I had heard something about frolicky young couples leave his lips.

I kept looking deadpan at the killer, he seemed to be gathering his composure. "Your documents are in the glovebox, babe-"

"Thank you, daddy." I swallowed so I wouldn't gag and considered the hole I had dug hours earlier. Maybe it wouldn't have been a bad ending. Surely better than this. I inched off the edge of my seat and pulled the jacket over my side as I reached for the glovebox and pulled out my wallet, accidentally dropping all the other useless gadgets stored there and a packet of condoms. "Oh look! We had some here."

"What?"

I leaned back onto the seat and tossed the wallet to Chrollo. "Condoms, there was a packet on the glovebox."

"'s that so? I could've sworn we had gone through those." He pulled out the necessary documents and handed them to the policeman, who barely glanced at them before nodding and handing them back.

"It's our honeymoon, Sir, I assure you this isn't how we usually go about things." The door behind me closed and a few seconds later the rounder policeman was opening the drivers' door and letting the dog sniff around.

The taller policeman didn't look convinced, I didn't blame him. Honestly. There was a limit to how sexual forward and raunchy one could be. Chrollo moved closer to me and tossed my wallet on the glovebox, he looked down at the carpet and froze. "Oh dear, you dropped your cat ears and your tail."

"My wha-" I lurched and a screech left my lips. The floor was covered with sex toys and lube bottles. Those gadgets I had paid no mind to... oh my lord. I didn't have much luck but I wasn't this too much of a punishment?

The other door clicked close and I looked at the empty driver's seat. The tall policeman cleared his throat to wish us a good trip and safe endeavours.

"Oh sir. We were thinking of heading west, do you recommend the alternative scenic route instead of the highway?"

"Oh no, there's a huge fire roaring around those roads, but even if there wasn't they're full of potholes. Take the highway."

> Author's Note: I could've made this much more awkward, but I care for your cringe levels. Kissies