LI. Again but Differently M!Version

•••
WARNING: Explicit Sexual Content.In this chapter, the reader will have a male body. The previous one is as similar as it can be to this one, the only difference will be that the reader has a female body.(Skip this chapter if you have read the female version already.)
•••

Chrollo chuckled against me, and I couldn't help but sigh as his low voice continued whispering near my ear, "Differently, huh?"

One of his strong hands moved to trail over my shirt. Two fingers drawing their way up, pausing just below my chest.

I sucked in a breath before replying shakily, "Yes."

He buried his head in the crook of my neck, his nose tracing upwards, soon reaching the underside of my ear. My heart exploded when I felt his warm lips against my skin, a soft kiss at first, followed by a long lick down my neck to my collarbone, where he bit my skin with more strength than he should.

A whine escaped me, but he was already licking over the sunken marks of his teeth, shushing me as his fingers searched for my nipple over the softness of my top. Once he found it, he circled it, applying some pressure. I arched my back, his mouth found its way to my earlobe and nibbled at it softly. His hand left, and my disappointment was immeasurable for a single second, before his amazing hand slid under my shirt and traced swirling patters over my skin while slowly approaching my breasts again.

His hand found my left nipple soon enough, deciding on tracing it softly. He was still kissing and licking my neck, sucking my pulse point, surely feeling how fast my heart was pumping on his lips, he had to, with the violent way it was working. His other hand finally stopped its job of holding me tightly against his body and decided to slide under my waistband and feel the material of my undergarments. The sound of his lips kissing me, now focusing on my jawline, was barely audible over my raggedy breath and gasps.

"Now, now... should we go for that walk?" He smirked against my skin and I shuddered.

"N-" His right hand cupped my bulge, "-ah."

"Outside... How shall we make it different..." He mused, ignoring my attempt at taking back my words, as he twirled my right nipple—now hardening—between his fingers. His fingers traced my length over the fabric, softly at first, a back and forth rubbing that felt good but not good enough, I needed more pressure... "Hmmm..." He pecked my left cheek unexpectedly.

"Chrollo..." I huffed out, not above begging or grovelling for the pleasure he was hinting he could give me.

He went back to kissing the other side of my neck fervently. "Yes, darling?"

My mind drew blank, I wanted so much, I wanted his touch, his tongue, his lips, his warmth, his skin on mine... I wanted him inside me, I wanted him to consume me, just like my feelings for him did. I wanted to forget about everything, every red flag, every mean treatment, every responsibility, every thought that tethered me to a reality I didn't want to live. Hell... if he could, I wouldn't mind forgetting my deluded thoughts as well.... My lips parted, surely he'd know what I mean with a simple 'don't tease me, just do it', right?

I never managed to get them out since he interrupted me, "Oh, I know~ We can probably walk just like this..."

"What?" My eyes widened, and his hand grabbed my cock, stroking it as he forced me to turn. A simple push was all it took for my legs to take a step forward for balance and just like that I was walking to the backdoor with Chrollo tightly glued to me, hands still fondling and caressing me.

I was pushed against the door, and his left hand left my chest to grab the back of my neck as he rubbed his hardening cock against my ass slowly. There were too many layers in between us... and I cursed them for existing. His fingers circled the head of my cock with every mishappen pump... so I quickly forgot my offence with the existence of clothing as blood rushed to it.