Author's Note

This is the end (of the non spoiler endings), my darlings.

I hope you enjoyed this trip we had with Chrollo.

Thank you so much for your comments and your likes. They really make my days, it's always so great to see other people enjoy the same fandoms as I do.

If you enjoyed my writing and like HxH, I have a few other fanfics written (and there is at least one completed!). If you're good, I'll see you in the comment section of other great fics <3.

// Extra fun facts:
- During the chat between Daisuke and Y/N, Daisuke didn't know shit, he had just read the article and decided to mention burning down a car. Not that he would've called the police had he known... what was the point of going through all the hassle if he wasn't getting paid?
- The idea of different endings appeared only when I was thinking of finishing this fic...
- I keep saying, and it is true, that nothing really happens in this fanfic. It's so... introspective(?) and contained... it just feels like nothing is happening. xD
- It is my favourite work right now... and I think it'll keep being my favourite little child. 
- I can't believe this took three years to complete. (I was writing several fanfics at the same time so updates got delayed, and it was a mess, I now know to focus on one or two fics at a time!)
- Hilariously, I had planned the second ending before listening to a song that matched the vibe of it so well... (it wasn't planned but hey~ nothing is in life)

Stay safe and healthy,
Love you,
Atnica.

REMEMBER, ANY UPDATES PAST THIS NOTE WILL CONTAIN MANGA SPOILERS.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

DO NOT SCROLL IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO BE SPOILED

THANK YOU

<3