•54•

•54•

I was in the back seat, on top of a hill in Sasha's car waiting for Odell to come. She had texted him almost an hour ago about where she wanted to meet. I don't know how he was going to pull this off, but I was excited to see him. I wanted him to take me home and lock her ass up.

"There he is, come on. Get out."

I saw Odell's headlights before anything, but still followed instructions. I got out the car with her and a gun pressed against my stomach following closely behind. He turned the car off and jumped out, slamming the door behind him. "Get off of her." he said while walking over. Suddenly, I felt a jerk then sharp blow to my side. "Stop!" she screamed, which made him pause. I looked up with water in my eyes and began silently contemplating how it got to this point. This was some shit straight out of a movie. A bad one. And of course I had to be playing the worse role.

"Sasha, this isn't something you wanna do."

"So what do I wanna do Odell? Besides be with you? Because I clearly can't have that."

He sighed then rolled his eyes. "Look I'm sorry. Sorry for everything. The kiss, everything. If I would have known that you were going to feel so strongly about it then I never would have let-"

"It's not just the kiss Odell! It's not just the kiss! I've been in love with you. And it was fate when Milo got picked this year and the team just so happened to need help in the locker room. We were supposed to meet at the gala. It was supposed to happen. The flirting, and of course the kiss. It was all supposed to happen. Odell I've watched every single one of your games and each time you've left me in amazement. You're who I'm supposed to be with. It's her. She's the problem." Sasha was sobbing at this point and all I could think about was how sad this girl was. She needed help beyond anyone's capacity.

"It's one thing to be a fan, but what you doing right now...this isn't love. You're not in love with me. You may be in love with who you think I am, but this...this ain't love."

"I know who you are Odell. You're perfect."

"I'm far from, Sasha. Far from perfect."

She looked at him with a confused expression on her face. Then she shook her head, like she didn't want to believe it. If only she knew the half.

"Sasha, I'm not that great of a guy. Ask her, she'll tell you." she looked over at me. I refused to speak or even give her the satisfaction of a look back. "What do you mean?" she asked him. "Well, where do I start? I'm a liar, I'm a cheater, I backstabbed my bestfriend. There's so much."

It hurt me to hear him describe himself like that. He's changed so much over time for me and everyone else he's hurt in the past. Odell is much more than what he thinks he is or what he used to be. "No... I watched so many of your interviews. I know you Odell." he chuckled then took a seat on the hood of his car. "Please stop. Who I choose to present to the world and who I am are two completely different people. She shook her head then wrapped her arm around my neck. I whined in pained as she dragged me to the ground. Odell jumped up and came a couple steps closer. "Please Sasha, chill out. You're hurting her and my baby." she, at this point, was still sobbing.

"But even if I didn't know you fully...I wanted to learn. She's getting in the way of that!"

"No...No she isn't. She doesn't deserve this." I was losing air. It's like every time he tried to explain to her the reality of the situation, her grip got tighter and the gun dug deeper into my stomach. If I felt bad for anyone right now, it would be my baby. I only had two months left and this was how he was spending his Thursday night before his final doctor's appointments.

"I know I can be better for you. I know you're not even that into her. You kissed me and felt exactly what I felt that day. If you loved her then that would have never happened. It's just this baby that's making you think that you have to be with her but you don't! We can make this work. I can get rid of her then we can make this work."

"Sasha stop....there's nothing to make work here. I know who I want. I'm here because of her now I'm asking to please let her go so we can put all this behind us."

"But Odell I-"

"Sash! Stop! Now!"

All our heads turned to see someone walking up the hill. It was Milo. He had finally came to get his sister. I was wondering where the hell he was while she was losing her mind. "Milo please leave me alone. This doesn't have anything to do with you." she pleaded.

"Are you serious? Look at you! You're acting just like mom! Let them go Sasha. You took this shit way too far."

"Listen to your brother, Sasha." Odell added.

"Odell, no. He doesn't have anything to do with this. He doesn't even like the idea of us together. He was in on it at first. He was supposed to-"

"Sasha, come on. You're acting crazy!" Milo snapped.

"No let me speak! This was our plan. He messed with her then I got to be with you. She just ruins everything! I wouldn't have to do anything if you would have just did what you needed to do." she tossed me. Just like that I didn't have a gun pressed against my stomach anymore, but she was now standing over me with it pointed at my face. I cried a little harder because nothing seemed to be working. She didn't want to hear anything from anyone. It didn't matter to her. It was going to be my fault regardless of what anybody spoke.

"You right sis. You right. We came up with that, but it doesn't matter now. Look, he's got cops down that hill. I seen em. It's over Sasha. All this is done. Put the gun down and let's just go turn ourselves in. This isn't what you wanna do sis. You don't know who he is to act like this."

"I do know him." she argued in a weak tone. "I know exactly who he is."

"You don't...get that fucking gun out of her face." I looked over at Odell who had panic in his eyes.

"If there are cops really at the bottom of that hill then it doesn't matter. None of this fucking matters so I might as well..." she looked straight me and immediately her tears began to dry. It was like a switch. She raised the gun and had the barrel pointed at my head. I tried to squirm back, but she kept inching forward. "Fucking stop!" Odell yelled out before he began to pick his feet off the ground.

"Sasha! You need to stop!" Milo yelled before also running towards her.

*BANG!*
-
What do you think happened ? Just keep on going to find out lol....