•5•

•5•

"Thanks Odell, I talked to Crystal and she said she'll be there in five minuets." I told Odell as I walked into the office. Ms. Shannon said there was an emergency so I was forced to come down earlier than expected. "Alright, how long you going to be out? Maybe we could hang before practice." he suggested. "That sound nice, but I'll have to see what she wants before I can give you a definite answer."

"Alright, call me when you're down."

I hung the phone up once I was fully inside the elevator. The machine brought me to my desired floor then I walked to Ms. Shannon's office. "Come in!" I heard her say from the other side once I was finished knocking. I entered the room to see her in her huge chair with Sierra sitting down across from her. I walked over then took a seat next to Sierra. I gave her a small smile and wave, but oddly she didn't return the friendliness. I was a little confused, but then decided not to let it bother me. She probably had a rough morning. "Is everything okay?" I asked Ms. Shannon.

She nodded then smiled a little before actually speaking. "I have terrific news." I shrugged then waited for her to explain. "We were supposed to get an answer from those emotionless creeps by next week, but I just got one today." she said in a happy tone. "And they think that the line would be great. All they need from us are some samples, which I already have people working on. And all I need from you is an okay." I chuckled then sighed. What choice did I have? She practically already made the deal. "Fine, I'm in."

"Perfect! Sierra, go mark the twenty eighth of this month on my calendar. If I have any events prior to me making this advance then cancel for me." Sierra sighed then got out of her seat. I watched her then was taken back once she gave me a hard glare. What the hell? She's usually so nice. Whatever pissed her off today must've been brutal.

"So, can I see what samples you're going to show the zombie clan?"

"Of course dear."

She reached in her desk then pulled out a big binder. I watched as she flipped through pages of drawn out examples of the line. The pieces were adorable. Even better than her debut line. As I continued to imagine myself in each and every single piece, I noticed that the clothing began to get skimpier..and skimpier..wait! Is she attaching lingerie to the line? "Hold up. What is that?" I asked pointing to the page. She smiled then clasped her hands together. "Surprise! I'm thinking about calling them Notorious Nudes by Alana." I shook my head in disbelief then grabbed the book.

I knew for a fact that this wasn't going to fly with my family. Especially Odell. My brother's will hate it, but at least they were supportive in the beginning. Odell never wanted me doing this, whether I did or didn't have my clothes on. Now that he's trying to prove to me that he's changed, he's been coming off like he doesn't mind it. But I know deep down inside he hates me doing this.

"What's the problem?"

"The problem is that if I was ever caught wearing these types of things, my family would disown me." she giggled then closed the binder. "Don't worry, everything will be fine. You'll look amazing and your family will think the same."

No they won't. I know I'd like to blame it all on my family, but I wasn't sure if I was completely comfortable with this. I should probably stop acting like a baby and just do the shoot, but I'm still nervous.

Odell Beckham Jr.

"Damn she's fine." Victor whispered to me as she stretched someone out from across the room. I sighed then shook my head. Oh joy. She definitely didn't mention she was working with us in the locker room at coach's party the other night.

"Go talk to her." Vic pushed me, but I immediately returned back to my original spot. "Me? You do it." I pushed him back.

"Naw. I can't."

"Why not?"

"I'm married."

"...Never stopped you before.." I chuckled while Vic rolled his eyes. Then a guy approached us. He was tall, brown skinned, looked pretty chill. He put his hand out for us to shake. I shook it and waited for him to introduce himself. "Hi, I'm Milo." Vic nodded then shook his hand. "I saw you out there man, where you from?" I looked down. That's her brother. Hopefully her and I don't have issues with each other because her brother is here. "Colorado, my sister and I moved to New York last week."

He pointed to Sasha. Vic began to laugh uncontrollably, knocking into me a couple times. I rolled my eyes then pushed him away. "I'm sorry, he's challenged."

"Wait! That's really your sister?" Vic asked. Milo nodded. "Hook my boy up with her." Vic smirked at me while placing a hand on my shoulder. Milo turned to me with an all too familiar look on his face. Great. "Aye boys, go take a stretch." one of our coaches came over and said. Vic walked away, but Milo and I stayed. "So..you like my sister or something?" he asked with a scowl on his face. I rolled my eyes. Was he trying to stare me down? C'mon man...

"Naw, it ain't even like that. She pretty but I'm not really thinking 'bout her." I shrugged him off then turned the other direction to grab my towel from the bench. "Good, it better not be." he walked away from me and I watched as he went over to his sister. I rolled my eyes then chuckled.

I already got three crazy ass brothers to worry about about..I'm not trying to deal with another one.
-
Thoughts about Sasha working with the Giants?🤔 Milo above👆

And if anyone has any idea where I can find someone who makes nice book covers..please dm me! PLEASE!