•45•

•45•

I couldn't help but to laugh. I wasn't amused though. If anything, I was impressed. Impressed how she still hasn't gotten it through her head that Odell didn't want anything to do with her. Impressed that after filing a fake ass lawsuit, and getting him suspended, wouldn't give her the notion that he's not exactly her biggest fan. Or maybe I was mostly impressed by the fact that him and I jumped on a jet, flew to France, and she's still finding a way to get in the middle of my relationship.

"How the fuck...who gave you my fucking number?!" Odell shouted through the phone.

"Please! Just don't yell at me! Please!" she pleaded from the other end.

"Don't pull none of that shit. Tell me how the fuck you got my number!"

"I asked around, okay!? I need to talk to you!"

"We don't have shit to talk about Sasha! Leave. Me. Alone!"

"I can't! Please just listen to me. I never wanted to take things as far as I did! I never meant to hurt you." the both of us stared at the phone, more concerned by the second. This girl has lost any type of sanity that I once previously assumed she had. Where the hell is her brother? He doesn't know that she's batshit?

"I just wanna explain-"

"Don't explain shit to me-"

I shushed Odell quiet enough so she couldn't hear him. She started this thing and we had to be strategic enough to finish it. I quickly grabbed my cell off the nightstand and pushed the mute button on his phone. "What are you doing?" he asked, giving me that angry face I hate.

"Talk to her."

He huffed then shook his head. "No! I'm not talking to her! She tryna ruin my career! Embarrassing me and you...and you want me to hear her out?" he crossed his arm over his chest. "This isn't about hearing her out. I'm gonna record on my phone, we'll send it to Stan, and we can enjoy the rest our trip." he paused, looked at the phone, at me again, then right back at the phone. He took her off mute and got ready for me to set up the recording.

"Why did you call me after I told you to leave me alone?" he started with something basic.

"I know, but I just feel so terrible. I never meant for anything to go this far."

"What do you mean? What did you plan to do with this lawsuit?"

"I needed to get your attention somehow. I know this might be hard to believe because we haven't known each other that long, but...I love you." I rolled my eyes and held back every name I wanted to call her right then and there. Hearing another woman claim to love my man was honestly the most uncomfortable situation I've ever been put in. Odell just rolled his eyes.

"You don't lie on people you love Sasha. Really? Sexual harassment? You kissed me when I had a girlfriend! Ever since then I told you to leave me alone!"

"I didn't want to lie, but you didn't give me any choice! I tried so many times to express how I felt, but you kept blocking me out. At first I thought you actually just weren't interested, but now I hear you're having a baby?! Is that why you won't give me the time of day?"

"That's one of many reasons why I don't want anything to do with you, Sasha. I'm in a relationship. I love Alana. I don't have any feelings for you. I've told you that numerous times!"

"So then it's her?"

"What?"

"It's Alana...the day you yelled at me. You said 'my girlfriend doesn't like you so I don't like you'. It's because of Alana, right?" he looked at me with a worried expression resting on his face. "Sasha...I'm in love with Alana. She's not forcing me to stay away from you. I'm telling you to stay the fuck from around me on my own."

"But...but if she wasn't here...then we-"

"Don't fucking talk crazy like that. What did I tell you? This shit ain't up for debate. I'm not tryna reason with you or understand whatever scenario you got playing inside your twisted ass brain. I'm done talking." Odell ended the call and got off the bed, frustrated. I sat up and smiled at him. "Baby, its okay! I got it all. We can give it to Stan, get her fired, hopefully this is enough for a restraining order too, and then we can go back to norm-"

Before I could finished, Odell had chucked his phone at the wall. Hundreds of glass pieces left the screen as the phone hit the ground. I'd only seen Odell this angry once before, and he wasn't sober then. Being sober now...I think I was even more afraid.

"I..I-I'll call Stan from the laptop."
~
"This is perfect!" Stan cheered as we sat on facetime from Odell's macbook.

Odell hadn't said a word since the phone call. He had been sitting on the balcony, blank staring across the street from our room. He was so stone faced, I don't even think I caught him blink yet. And it's been 45 minuets. I would frequently look back at him while talking to his lawyer to see if there was any sign of movement which would indicate there being a chance I'd get a word out of him sooner rather than later.

"You save that audio Ms. Alana. I'm going to make about 30 digital copies back at the office...I'm even going to get it transcribed." Stanley was too happy for the news. I kinda expected Odell to be this happy, but happy might not be the word I'd use to describe him right now.

"Okay..I'll save it. Um...can you just send this to his teams board of directors? When he goes back to practice, I don't want her anywhere near him. She's nuts."

"Of course, I'll get right on it! You and Odell enjoy your trip!" the facetime call ended so I closed the laptop. I slid it off my lap then met him outside. I stood in front of him then crouched down to his level in the balcony seat. "Please explain to me why this is upsetting you...this is a good thing. We have proof and now we can live normally-"

"When the hell has our relationship ever been normal?" he looked me dead in my eyes.

I wanted to give a reply, but I couldn't really grasp what he was asking me. "Huh? We don't have a normal relationship?" I asked with a slight, confused chuckle.

"I'm asking you? From the time we met till now make me understand when our relationship has ever been normal? I've been out here for almost an hour and I can't think of one instance." I looked away. What was he trying to say?

"Okay? So we're different...what's your point?"

"My point is...why would you ever think that this shit is over? You was right there Lana...you heard every word. She's fucking nuts. And you think this shit is just magically erased now because we got her on tape exposing herself? She'll get fired then what? She got my number by simply asking around, Alana. Whose to say our address isn't up for grabs next? We just moved into that big ass house. There's only 5 other houses within a couple miles. I'm supposed to go to work everyday, knowing that there's a lunatic asking me if you're the reason why I can't be with her, all while you're pregnant and in the house alone...? That's normal to you?"

I was at a loss for words. He was right. I thought that by getting out of the lawsuit him and I would be free from all the drama once and for all, but I think it may have just gotten worse. Now that he's bringing it to my attention, I'm actually really worried. She clearly needs help, but him and I can still work through it.

"I'll have my brother check on me...your mom wants to be over a lot more anyway."

He shook his head. "That's not enough...I know that's not enough, but I just don't know what will be." he threw himself back in the chair and covered his face with his hands. I stood to my feet then sat on his lap.

"It's okay to be scared...just don't shut me out...please."

He sighed then grabbed my hand. "I won't."
-
Damn...Sasha needs help. But honestly, do you guys think this is the end of Sasha? Or should Lana and Odell be as panicked as they are?