•30•

•30•

He helped me off the bed then immediately planted a kiss on my forehead. I felt warm inside. "So..when are we going to tell everyone?" asked Odell as he grabbed me by the waist. I shrugged. "Just because we know doesn't mean everyone else has to." I wrapped my arms around his waist. "So then how long we gon' make them wait?" I noticed how the smile on his face had yet to disappear since Dr. Igwe left the room. It was the cutest thing ever. I loved the sight of seeing him so happy and excited for something I felt somewhat responsible for.

"Crystal and Jonah know-"

"When did you tell them?" he asked, concerned.

"Crystal was there when I took the test. Jonah know because she told him."

"She told Sean?" and with that question Odell's smile became more and more like a frown by the moment. "Calm down baby. I made sure she wouldn't tell anyone else." he nodded. The relationship between Odell and my brothers was never one I'd think anyone would desire. But after everything we've been through so far, I know for a fact that breaking the news to them will be far from easy. "I know they all hate me, but I do want them to be in our baby's life. Especially if we have a girl because they most definitely know how to chase guys away." I rolled my eyes then nudged him.

"I really doubt they wouldn't be there for their niece or nephew because of some past issues. Issues that really didn't even concern them." I gave Odell a peck on the lips. "Let's tell them soon."

I raised my eyebrow at him in shock. "Really? I thought you might've wanted to hold off on it for a little while." he shook his head. "No matter when we tell them they're still going to feel the same way about me. Maybe by telling them early I'll have a better and longer chance at trying to make things work between all of us." I became excited. "Even Sean?" he sighed then nodded. "Even Sean." I hugged Odell tightly then gave him a soft kiss on his cheek. "When did you, Odell Beckham Jr., become so mature?" he didn't speak, but by reaching down and grabbing my stomach he answered my question. "I really just want the best for him..or her. I'll stay open minded for now."

"You're going to be an amazing daddy."
~
"No he's at practice. He should be here in a little while though." I was sitting on the couch with a bowl of grapes in my lap. Covering my legs was a big blanket. The blanket Odell and I always used when we were on the couch. "How was the visit?" asked Crystal over the phone. "It's was amazing. I don't know C, he's reacting to this so much better than I thought he would."

"Wow, who would have thought. Only took a baby for his ass to straighten up." I rolled my eyes. "Shut up Crystal." I heard her laugh. "You're right, I know I can't talk because it was the same thing with your brother...c'mere you pumpkin head little girl." Crystal was going in and out between me and watching Jordyn. "Exactly. But we asked questions and we got a bunch of advice. He even told us a due date. I didn't think you could even  do that this early." I heard Crystal giggle. "Yea they do. I'm so happy for you. I can't wait until you make me a Godmother." I ate the grapes then grabbed the remote. I really didn't know how to explain it.

I was scared as hell, but at the same time I just wanted to hug and kiss my baby already. Mix of emotions I would think are normal. I wonder how she'll impact her mommy and daddy's relationship once she really gets here. So far she's been doing an amazing job.

"You miss me?!?" I heard someone yell from the front door. I turned my attention from the noise back to the phone. "I'll call you back Crystal, he's here."

"I know," he spoke. "I heard him, call me tomorrow love."

I hung the phone up and waited for Odell to come over with a smile resting on my face. "Hey pretty lady, you miss me? 'Cause I missed you." he sat down on the couch and pecked me on the lips. I nodded my head at his question then tried my hardest to keep from blushing. "How you feel?" his voice lowered and his eyes softened as he pulled me into a tiny embrace. I shrugged. "I feel fine. How was practice?" he rolled his eyes. "Not good?" I suggested. "It was terrible. I really don't even wanna talk about it too much. I wanna relax with you tho." Odell reclined back on the couch. I crawled on top of him and laid my head down on his chest. I was in the perfect position for listening to his heartbeat as he chilled underneath me. "I was thinking on the way home, maybe we shouldn't really raise the baby here. I know we talked about this before, but instead of making you live here with us, we could probably just move altogether." I looked up at him. "You mean into a new home?" he nodded. Us moving into a brand new place wasn't too far from me leaving my apartment to stay here with him, but for some reason it did sound better. "I just think we have memories of our relationship from the past stuck in here and in your apartment. I don't want our baby growing up in that. I feel like us moving into an all new spot kinda symbolizes us as like-...brand new. Or some deep shit like that." he chuckled then shrugged.

They thought behind it was great. It was beautiful. Something was different about Odell. For once, he was focused on all the right things. This may have been impulse, but right now I didn't care.

"When do you want to start looking?"
-
Gone for a minuet but I'm back now😘 so sorry for the long disappearance. Life has been kicking my ass. I was trying so hard lookin for an escape, but forgot about the best escape I had. And that's been writing for you guys. So expect a huge comeback.