•18•

•18•

He stopped abruptly in the driveway of  his place. Now and the entire time following our ice cream date had been in complete and utter silence. He hadn't even glanced in my direction since leaving the city.

"I take it you're mad at me." I hinted at causing him to give me a menacing look from out the corner of his eyes.

In all reality, I wasn't going to do the photo shoot. It would be weird for me to pose in anything with anyone of Odell's teammates. Not only would that make me look like a certain type of girl—which I'm not, it would also be hell for Odell to step foot in to the locker room. And considering that's kinda apart of his job, it would be pretty hard for him to avoid the guys everyday.

"I'm sorry, okay? I was being immature and petty. Could you stop acting like a baby?" he sighed then rolled his eyes. Leaning in his seat like he was frustrated, he tossed his head back and closed his eyes. I took it upon myself to unstrap my seatbelt then as gently as I could climb over in his seat. His eyes shot open once he felt me sit down on his lap. His hands quickly went up and grabbed my waist. I smirked then brought my lips closer to his. He tried hiding the smile on his face by turning his head in the other direction, but of course his grin was already too noticeable for me to disregard.

Grabbing his chin hair, I gently pulled his lips to mine and began to kiss him. At first I could tell he was hesitant, but soon his lips began to move alone with mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck loosely while his hand made its way up my shirt. I squeezed my left boob gently before going towards the back to undo my bra. With one hand he undid the three hooks then lifted my shirt over my head. I pulled my lips away and took my shirt off. "You so sexy." I heard him mumbled underneath his breath. I smiled then paired both of his hands with a side of my chest.

I was about to lean in again for more kissing, but something interrupted me. I turned my head to see that I was in an all too familiar situation with the same people. I scrambled around in the car looking for my shirt while covering up my chest as Jordan knocked on Odell's car window.

"Yo bruhcuz! I gotta talk to ya!" the muffled sound of his voice spoke from outside through the window.

I swung my entire body back into the passengers seat and adjusted my clothes once I had finally managed to get them back on. I looked up at Odell and saw he was holding back a smile and some laughter. I was stunned and annoyed. "Really? You think this is funny?" I asked. He shrugged then let out a chuckle. "Karma I guess, what you get for being so freaky." I smirked then rolled my eyes. "Haha hilarious, I'll remember that when you're horny." his smile soon faded after my remark. With that same smirk, I exited the car.

"Hey Lana, my bad. I thought Odell told you I was coming."

Soon after saying that, Jordan stepped back so Odell could get out the car. He shut the door kinda hard. "It's fine Jordan." I walked around the car and headed for the front door. Suddenly, Odell grabbed my wrist. He nodded at Jordan telling to keep walking towards the door. Odell spun me around so I was facing him then stuck his head in between my neck and shoulder. He was leaving small, slightly wet kisses on my neck while hugging me tightly. I gave him immediately then wrapped my arms around his neck. "I'm sorry again." I thought I should say it once more before moving any further in time. "I'm not planning on doing the shoot. I wouldn't disrespect you like that." he smirked then pecked my lips.

"I know, you always do what daddy says." his cocky ass irritated me so much some times.

I pushed him away, rolling my eyes and walking up to the house. I could hear his laughs exit his mouth while chasing after me. With his huge arms wrapped around my entire body from behind we both guided each other to the front door that Jordan had already opened for the both of us.

Suddenly the noise of barking filled my ear as my two favorite dogs stormed into the room. "Hey babies!" I shouted as they almost knocked me over. Thankfully Odell was standing directly behind me for support. I got down on my knee and hugged both of those huge dogs. They gave me wet kisses, which grossed me out, but I knew it was out of love. Once I got up, Odell grabbed my hand then led me into the living room where Jordan was. He was sitting in the seat besides the couch, the one Odell and I choose to sit on. "What's up man?" Odell asked him.

"Bruhcuz...I need your help fam."

Odell nodded to give Jordan the hint that he was listening. "There's this girl...she real pretty, funny, pretty, cool, pretty." Odell rolled his eyes, but I thought it was cute. "Aww that's so sweet Jordan." I blurted out loud. He blushed then shrugged. "Thanks Lana, I just ain't sure how y'all gonna react to meeting her." Odell sighed. "Why we gotta meet her?" I hit him in the arm. "You're such an ass." he chuckled.

"I'm just asking." he whispered.

"I want y'all to meet her because I think she might be the one O." I placed my hand over my chest and smiled.

"When did y'all meet?" asked Odell.

"Awhile ago...like a real long time ago, but there was something in the way of me getting in the way of being with her. So I gave up, but now she completely single and I took her out last week and I think I'm in love."

"You only been out wit her once and you in love?" he questioned. Personally I thought it was a little weird, but Odell might've been too insensitive. I believe in getting to know someone before becoming too serious, but I also believe that love at first sight is real too. What if this new girl in Jordan's life is the one? If so, I'm most definitely happy for him. "Yea man, I want y'all to meet her as soon as possible. Like tomorrow night type time." Odell was about to speak, but I knew he was going to let something smart slip out of his mouth so I spoke before he did. "Okay Jordan, just text O and tell him where and when." Odell looked at me with annoyance in his eyes.

"Alright, thanks. But before I leave I think I should let y'all know something about her first."

"No! We want it to be a surprise." I replied. I didn't want him to cloud my judgement on her before even getting to meet her first.

"You sure? Because I think y'all should know-"

"Naw Jordan, we'll meet her when we meet her. Ain't no reason for you to tell us anything further."
-
How do you think the little surprise double date will go? Any thoughts of the mystery girl so far? 🤔 sorry for the wait, plenty of work. And it's my birth-month and even though it's not until next week, plenty of ppl tryna hang already😂