CHAPTER 30 - tease

y/n's pov
i wake up, still laying on kate, except my whole body on her. i smile, lightly kissing her neck. "y/n..." kate says, and i look up. "yeah?" i say, lifting my my head. "that just feels nice." she says, and i smile, kissing her. she kisses back, and i trail my kisses down to her neck, before stopping. "y/n!" kate says, and i laugh. "i'm teasing you." i say, smiling and she rolls her eyes. " or i can show you what teasing is..." i says, and smiles. "oh yeah?" she says, and i smirk, but kate rolls us over so she's on top.

"can i?" she says, lightly pulling on my shirt. i nod, smiling. "i need to hear it, y/n..." she waits. "you can take it off, kate." i say, and she smiles. she pulls my shirt off over my head, dropping it onto the floor. she kisses me once again, and i kiss her back, rolling us over again, so i'm on top. "can i take your pants off? they're kinda in the way." i say, smiling. "yeah, of course." she says, laying comfortably on the bed, pillow supporting her head slightly upwards. i smile, leaning to kiss her, while taking off her pants. she helps me by slightly kicking them off her ankles, and i place them on the floor. i kiss her again, tracing circles on her stomach, trailing down to her thighs, before my hands hover over her thongs, smiling. "please, y/n." she whispers, and i slide my hands down her underwear, feeling how wet she was already. i smile, kissing kate before pulling away.

"y/n wait." she says, just i was about to slide a finger in after taking her underwear off. i stop, looking up. "i'm a... virgin." she says, and i smile. "it's okay... i'll go easy." i say, and kate nods. "tell me when i can go." i say, patiently. "you can go now." she says, after a few minutes. i smile, nodding, before pushing my middle finger slowly in. kate's head goes back slowly, closing her eyes. "god... y/n..." she moans, and i smile, pumping in and out slowly. i press my body against kate, and she buries her head in my shoulder. "you can... go faster." she says, and i go in and out faster, her walls tightening around my finger. she moans on my shoulder, and her hands trails to my back, smoothly unclipping my bra, taking it off. she looks at my breasts, and i smile. "you're beautiful..." kate says, making eye contact with me. "you're flattering me." i say, adding my ring finger in after, going deeper. she throws her head back, moaning. "you're good at this... y/n..." she says eyes still closed, and i smile, moving down her body. my face reaches her area, fingers still moving inside her. i lick strips up and down, and she moans loudly, arching her back. thank god the room is sound proof. i start sucking on her clit, looking at kate, who's looking at me, mouth open to a perfect 'o' shape. i keep eye contact with her, moving my fingers deeper in her. "fuck y/n..." she says, dropping her head back on the pillow, arching her back.

after a few minutes of continuing and adding a third finger, i feel kate's walls start to tighten around my fingers, signalling she's close. "shit!" she moans, releasing onto my fingers. i take out my wet fingers, attaching my lips to where my fingers once were, eating her out. "oh my god!" she says, and i hum, sending vibrations through her body, making her moan louder.

"want a taste?" i say, sitting on top of kate, holding my still wet fingers out. she takes my fingers in her mouth, and her wet saliva is mixed with her juices. "not bad." she says, and i laugh. "better than 'not bad'." i say, kissing her quickly. i stand up, getting a towel. "let me clean you up." i say, wiping her sweaty face with the towel. i move the towel down her body, wiping her toned abs from sweat. i wipe her legs and thighs, before throwing the towel in the nearby hamper. "shit!" she says, and i turn around, looking at her. she stands up, quickly grabbing clothes. "what?" i ask, standing up. "it's 11am! work starts in 20 minutes! it takes 15 minutes to get there!" she says, quickly putting on her work clothes. "i'll swing you, it'll take 7 minutes, tops." i say, and she nods, rushing into the bathroom. i get changed, and we brush our teeth, kate finally ready. we rush out the compound, me putting on the suit inside the tower. kate tightens her backpack on her, and she jumps onto me, and i waste no time to swing.