Chapter 15: A Kiss to Burst the Stars

YOUR POV

You run out of the ball room... the tears are rolling down....

Dancing with Severus...was probably the most amazing thing you have ever felt..

His hair flowing, the light sparkling in his eyes.. His hands on your body...

It still burns where he touched...

but now the tears are stinging your eyes, you are finding it hard to breath...

You didn't want to fall in love...Usually the touch of a man repulses you..

Too many times, you have just been a pawn...

Maybe you should have told him how you feel... but you can never tell what he is for sure thinking..

You run to a wooded area you used to go to when you where a student...

You see all the old carvings you used to leave.. and the stone block you brought out here to sit on...You would sit out here for hours, until someone would come find you.. most of the time Hagrid would come get you...

You make your way over and wipe the dirt and dust off the stone block, and sit and close your eyes.. and let the feelings overwhelm you....

...........................................................................................

SEVERUS POV

I had walked away to pull out my notes and the necklace box out of my pocket, and I turn to see her running away..

He goes to chase her when he is stopped by Hagrid..

"Severus.. what happened?"

I do not know.. please move out of my way...

Severus goes to break out into a run.. when Hagrid grabs him..

"When she was a student, there was a spot she would always go to close to my place....when whatever was happening to her would happen, she would go out to this wooded area.. and would set up camp.. I have a feeling she might be there.."

Thank you Hagrid..

Severus begins to run down the halls, and out the door..

The thoughts come to his mind, why did she run?

What did he do wrong..

He just wants to hold her and tell her how he feels...

What happened when she was a student other than what was going on with her father...but if she doesn't want to tell him he won't make her.. but he wants to make everyone pay that hurts her... and currently he is one of those people..

He goes out where Hagrid's place was and he stands and listens..

He hears the sound of light sobbing coming from his right..

As he walks towards the sounds, the memories of them dancing flood his memory... the smile and curious look on her face.. she made him want to melt..

but he doesn't want her to get hurt.. but if he is always with her, they can't get to her..

Soon, he sees her... she is sitting on something, she looks gorgeous in the moonlight....

Her skin glows, and that dress.. it looks so good on her.. she looks so beautiful..

Her face is wet from crying, and instantly Severus is mad... because he knows he is the cause of this..

He walks towards her, and she doesn't look at him, her head is tilted up to the sky...she looks like she is basking in the moonlight... the moonlight illuminates the tears on her face...but she begins to talk...