Chapter 44: Holiday

YOUR POV

You jump up, and out of bed and run to the bathroom. Dumping what is left in your stomach into the toilet. The morning sickness has been an everyday occurance. You hear Severus groan and shuffle towards the bathroom.. 

"I am so sorry my love..." He says as he walks over to you and bends down and with one hand pushes your hair out of your face and the other rubs circles on your back... 

You feel another wave of nausea hit you, and you begin to release again. You hear Severus sigh and it slightly breaks your heart, you can't stop the morning sickness... Nothing helps, Severus has spent nights trying to find a potion, Madam Pomfrey says there really isn't nothing to help.. 

This first trimester is killing you... 

He picks up a rag and hands it to you as you wipe your mouth and sit criss cross on the floor. 

Severus puts his hand on your belly and leans down "Listen Kid... You gotta treat your momma a little better than that..." 

Severus... He can't help it.... 

"He?" Severus says with a smile... And you realized you just called the baby a he... 

I don't know where that came from...

Severus helps you up and you begin to do your morning routine, taking a shower, downing your meds, and getting ready for work... 

It has been almost 2 months since you found out that you were pregnant, and these two months have been amazing except for the nausea and heartburn.. 

This day was going to be super busy, but you were excited.. Today you and Severus leave for the next two days to go to London. The two of you need a good rest before the students arrive.. We had decided due to the death eaters, that this pregnancy would not be public.. 

The issue that you are running into now is that you are really beginning to show.. You belly is now poking out, and if you wore anything tight people would know instantly.. So the two if you plan to just relax in a nice cottage for most of your holiday, but will go to town to see one show for sure while there. One night you and Severus will go have dinner with your best friend, and you will tell her about the pregnancy then. 

Once you get back, yall will be able to move into your new house! Things had been going so smoothly, and the house truly looks like something you dreamed. 

The students will be back in two weeks, y'all were going to have to tell the students about the pregnancy. They will see you at the height of it, when you are going to be huge... The baby will also be born in the hospital wing at Hogwarts.. so they will probably hear everything.. Goodness...

"Dear... Are you ok?" You hear Severus knocking on the bathroom door then slowly opening it..

You finally snap back to reality and look at Severus, Yes.. Just thinking

His eyes get big and you notice he is looking down at your belly.. 

You look down and notice what he sees, you are really showing.. Your belly, it may not be huge yet.. but you can tell you are pregnant.. it is poking out, and it is super cute to be honest.. 

"You are beautiful.." He says walking towards you and wrapping you in an embrace.. 

You kiss him, The bags are packed, let's get the work done we need to do, then I just need to go see  Madam Pomfrey before we leave. 

"Sounds good, I will go make sure everything is ready for us to go." 

You put on a yellow flowy dress and head out for the day.... 

.....

"Hello Mrs.Snape! How are you feeling?"

You sit on the edge of the bed and put your hand on your belly.. I am doing good other than the morning sickness and dizziness. 

" Well you are fixing to enter into the 3rd trimester soon. So that sickness should start lessing soon! You do realize, you are far enough along to find out the sex?"

We are! That is amazing, could you send it to where we are going on holiday to surprise me and Severus? 

"Oh that would be a pleasure dear! Let's get these few check ups done and we will send you on your way.." 

Could you also send some like ultrasound pictures? I would love to have them.. 

"I will do anything for you (Y/N)" 

........................................

You two arrive at the Cottage and the first thing you do is kick off your shoes, you run over to the window and fling the currents over and see the rain, and the scenery of the London that you love.. 

Severus comes up behind you and wraps his arms around you.. "It's nice to have a break isn't it?" He says as you feel his fingers running along you skin, creating goosebumps.. 

Mmmhmm you moan leaning into his touch and tilting your head so you can see his face better... 

You feel his dick press against your back, it has been a month since the two of you had sex.. He had been so patient with you.. One time you started going, and the motion of it all made you sick.. Stopping it early and leaving you both longing.. 

***SMUT***

"I Love you.." He moans as he goes down and begins to plant kisses on your neck... 

Oh heavens... Ah... I love you more  You feel your whole body tingle at the feeling of his lips on your skin.. 

While he kisses your neck he pulls your sweater off, and slowly turns you to face him... 

"We have to find the bedroom, now..." He groans out as he picks you up and carries you to the first door in the hallway.. Luckily it was the bedroom... he sets you down on the bed and he kicks his shoes off, and you do the same.. 

He walks over to you and grabs your face and bring you in for a passionate kiss. You start to unbutton his shirt and yank it off of him revealing his chest... You run your hands down it.. While yes you two have seen each other naked in the past month, you both had been suppressing this lust for too long.. 

He grabs the hem of your dress and pulls it off of you.. He stares at your body, you see the desire in his eyes... Your boobs have been getting bigger, and are poking out the top of your bra... He goes and and nips at them while one of his hands is takes off your bra... When your boobs are free, he brings one to his mouth and sucks while he takes off his pants... 

You moan while running your fingers through his hair and putting a hand on your bump to remind him it's there.. 

He after a moment, he realises your breasts and takes your panties off.. He lines his member to yours and slowly pushes in... 

It had only been a month, but the feeling of him sliding in almost sent you over board... 

He begins to slowly thrust in and out... holding onto your hips.. 

You grab the bed frame behind you to ground you.. While his thrusts get harder and harder.. 

The sounds of your moans filling the room, the bed creaking, and the overwhelming feeling of pleasure override your nausea.. As you reach your climax, he begins to pound harder and harder.. Until he cums, and you feel the warmth inside you..