Chapter 34: Spring Banquet

SEVERUS POV

She has been in the bathroom, for what feels like an eternity...

Dear.. It is almost time to go! he says as he fiddles with the cuffs of his sleeves

"I'm almost ready! I am just going to need some help with my heels!" she comes bursting out of the bathroom... and holy shit...his whole body goes numb... she is gorgeous... she walks over to the closet that holds their shoes and she bends down... and her arse looks perfect...

She stands up quickly and turns and looks at him...

"Oh! What do you think of my dress?" She holds her arms out and spins...

He strolls over to her.... taking in every single part of her body in that dress...

He halts in front of her, he looks at the beadwork and detail on the dress, how the color compliments her skin tone and brings out the color in her eyes... He looks at the sleeves and he is shocked to notice that she is letting a small bit of her scars show on her arms... and when he looks deep into her eyes... he can't help it anymore...

One arm goes around her waist and the other grabs hold of the back of her neck... and he pulls her deep into a kiss... His tongue slides across her lips begging for entry... when she opens up, they collide.. he feels her go limp under his touch... and he holds her tighter.. his hand traveling from her side to her arse...

He brings the kiss to a close, and he looks deep into her eyes... You look gorgeous...

She smiles and her cheeks turn pink..

Now let me help you with those shoes.... He sits down on the end of the bed and she slides one on then sets her foot in his lap, pulling up her dress so he can see her foot to clasp the strap...

He runs his hand along her calf, planting kisses on her leg.. then makes eye contact with her and clasps the shoe.. She puts her other leg up, and he does the same...

I can't wait to show you off...

......................................................

He couldn't keep his hands off her, she looked ravishing.. As much as he liked her in this dress, he wanted her out of it... But he knew that also wouldn't happen... He wants to prove himself to her.. But it is getting harder and harder too...

"Hey, I need to go talk to Hagrid.. Will you give me a moment?" She says with her beautiful smile... Anything for you love.. He says while leaning down to plant a kiss on her head.. Releasing his grip and watching the way she sways while she walks away from him... A memory flashes through his mind and makes his head hurt.. it was her waddling with a pregnant belly... and it brings a smile to his face... then the next memory is of him holding her limp body and screaming...

He shakes the memory... and looks around the room... he realizes that he hasn't double checked any of the arrangements with Minerva...He finds her and makes his way over to her..

"Hello Professor..." She says with her hands together in front of her.

How have arrangements for tonight gone.. He says as he pretends to be watching the children...

"Very well, Everything should be set Professor.. I think tonight is going to be a great night indeed.." She smiles..

"And here comes the beautiful lady" She says holding out an arm to bring (Y/N) in for a hug..

"You look great Headmistress.." she says as she comes back to his side.. He snakes his arm around her hip and holds on tightly...

"Oh thank you, tonight is rather beautiful! After you two get done eating, and maybe a little bit of dancing, I hear that the garden looks beautiful at night.. Maybe it will be a good way to end the night."