Chapter 39: Wedding Night

YOUR POV (THIS WHOLE CHAPTER IS SMUT!)

As the two of you walk out, everyone has their wands out lighting the path. In the middle of the path Severus grabs you by the waist and a hand snakes around the back of your neck, he dips you and brings you into a kiss as everyone shouts and cheers and you feel a smile across his lips..

He then picks you up bridal style and carries you to the carriage....

You two decided to stay not too far away from Hogwarts, Minerva told y'all of a cabin in the middle of the mountains that you two could have some privacy for a few days. The driver of the carriage gets several feet away then suddenly y'all teleport to the cabin.

Severus gets out of the carriage first and he holds out hand for You, He picks you up again and carries you into the cabin.

Once you get in you look around and it is beautiful, floor to ceiling bookshelves filled with books. A rock ceiling and stone floors, beautiful antique furniture and the smell of pine..

Severus sets you down, but still keeps an arm hooked around your waist.

"It is beautiful, but we can enjoy this later.." he says as he tightens his grip and moves the other to cup your cheek and bring your mouth to his mouth... Kissing you deep and passionately..

You break the kiss and grab his hand and start pulling him towards the room.. Once in he grabs your face with both hands and brings you in for another kiss..

"Merlin... You look absolutely gorgeous in this dress..." He says while he moves his hands down your body... You rest your hands on the lapels of his jacket... You pause and smile...

You begin to slide his jacket off, revealing his white dress shirt and his black vest..

Will you unbutton the back of my dress, you say turning your back to him and pulling your hair to the side..You feel his hands start to undo each button..

Dear, you could use your wand... Those buttons are really small..

"No, I want to touch you.. I want you to feel every second of this" He says while undoing each button on the dress..

You take a deep breath.. and take in every touch of his fingers on the buttons.. sometimes feeling the dusting of his fingertips on your back..

Once every buttons was undone, he wraps his arms around you again and begins to kiss your neck..

Seveus, I need to send the dress to (Y/BF) before they make her go back.. He sighs and lets you go.. You run to the bathroom and slide the dress off and hang it back in the bag, with a swing of your wand your dress goes back to your corders. You look in your bag which you brought in the bathroom, and take out your white, silk robe and slide it over your body.. You slide your shoes off, then slowly walk out of the bathroom..

Start the song U Move I Move - John Legend (Restart the song if you need to)

Severus sits on the end of the bed and is undoing the buttons on his sleeves. His vest is on the chair and his shoes are in the corner.. As soon as your eyes meet his, his eyes drag down your body... You can see the hunger in his eyes, you walk towards him and when you get in close enough distance he grabs your hips and pulls you to him, your body resting between his legs. His eyes roam over you, and one hand stays on your hips while the other goes to your head, raking his fingers through your hair.. He brings your face to his and begins to kiss you.. With so much passion, longing and desire.. It has been pint up for so long, and now your release is coming.. You feel the hand that was on your hip move to your ass and he pulls you even closer.. Even though he has his pants on, you can feel his member pushing hard against his pants..