Chapter 37: Getting Ready

YOUR POV

It has been 3 weeks since you have been engaged.. It has been full of planning and getting things together.

You both decided to have it in the garden, it is beautiful and a place that holds so many great memories for the two of you.

You are so excited, and the wedding is in 1 day..

..........

*Knock*

Come in dear.. You say continuing to fill out paperwork and get all the plans and schedules ready for the big day..

"Hey Beautiful" He says walking over to you and pulling your face up by your chin so he can kiss you..

You smile and get back to writing.. How was your day?

"Good, After feast we have rehearsal... and then tomorrow.. You are mine... "

He puts his hand down on your papers and pulls your head back up with his index finger.. You look at his eyes.. and you see all the pent up desire he has for you.. He grasps the back of your neck and pulls you up to him.. and into a deep kiss.. he runs his other hand along your body... feeling every inch of you..

"Oh merlin.. I don't know how much longer I can wait... To know this time tomorrow you will be my wife.. and have you all to myself.. and I promise you... I am not going to hold back..."

You feel his grip tighten on you, and feel his erection pushing onto your stomach..

You stand on your tippy toes to get to his ear..

You don't know how badly I want you to devour me...

He growls, turns you and pushes you onto the desk sending some of your papers flying.. he is groping and grabbing at your body. Planting kisses along your neck and then finding your sweet spot. When you release a moan he pushes his erection into you... Then you hear some laughter outside the door.

He let's go of you and you fix your clothes, and he adjust his pants.

"Ms. (Y/L/N) and Professor Snape? It's time for feast" You hear giggling girls from behind the door.

"I KNOW!" He shouts as he pulls you in for one last kiss.

......................................

After dinner, you search the room for Hagrid....

You feel a hand grab yours... "Who are you looking for dear"

Hagrid... I need Hagrid..

"He is over there talking to one of the students.." He points behind you

You turn and see him, and smile and make your way over there..

Professor Hagrid, can we go somewhere private and talk 

He smiles and the two of you walk outside the great hall and to a private part of the hall way..

Hagrid, I need to ask you an important question...

"You know I would do anything for you." He says patting you on the arm...

I have known you for a very long time, and my whole life you have always been there for me and always been like a father to me.... You have been a better father than my real father ever was.. So, I want to ask you if you will walk me down the Aisle tomorrow?

Hagrid stops and has a look of complete shock on his face...

You see the tears form in his eyes, and he grabs you and pulls you into him.

"I will walk you down the aisle.. You have always been like a daughter to me.."

You both hug each other and cry....

Hagrid.... is it ok if I call you dad?

He smiles "Anything for you my dear"

Severus walks up and wraps a arm around you waist, and Hagrid smiles at him..

"You better take care of my girl.."

"Mrs.(Y/N)!!" Minerva comes running down the hall waving at you..

You turn and look at her, and she seems very excited..

"I just spoke with the ministry! They are going to let (Y/BF) come to the wedding! One of them is going to go get her.. She will be blindfolded and then taken..."

You chuckle cause you know she is going to have a hay day with this..

..........................................................

WEDDING DAY!!
SEVERUS POV

You two slept in separate rooms last night, which almost killed Severus.. She was in Minervas room, but that still didn't make his nerves any less..

He had asked, Minerva to marry them.. But he had not found someone to be his best man.. (Y/N) had her best friend.. But he wasn't really close to anyone but her...

He was about to take a shower, when a knock occurred at his door..

He stops dead in his tracks, confused as to who could be knocking.. He turns and heads towards the door.. He swings it open, and doesn't believe who is standing in front of him..

Potter?

"Hello Professor.."

They both and hug each other..

How have you been, come in...

"I am doing good Professor, Ginny is pregnant! And we are both doing very well.."

I am so glad Harry, I am so happy to see you..

"I was told you did not have a best man for the wedding, I was wondering if you would like me to be your best man? I brought a suit.." He smiles and pats Severus on the knee...

Potter, that means so much... thank you..

......................................................................................

YOUR POV

You are in your chair, and it is taking everything in.. Your hair has been fixed and is falling beautifully down your back, you are wearing a white robe with your very pretty white bra and panty set underneath. You hear a knock at the door, and you jump up and run over.. And there you see a blind folded (Y/BF/N) and a ministry worker averting his eyes...

"(Y/N) is that you! Did they actually bring me? I am just going to be honest, I am really excited and a little turned on!"

Oh goodness, thank you! I will take her. You say grabbing her arm and pulling her in the room..

You take off her blindfold, and she blinks a few times.. Then runs to a window and looks out at the beautiful scenery of the Scottish highlands where Hogwarts is hidden. Her jaw could have hit the floor..

Your dress is in the closet... You say holding yourself while watching her see the beautiful world she has always wanted to see.

She then turns and runs to you... "(Y/N) it is more beautiful than I even imagined! I am so excited.."