Chapter 22: Make up..

YOUR POV

You run down the hallway, the emotions overwhelming you.. the tears burning your eyes and cheeks.. You run to the room you and Severus where going to share, and shut the door behind you..

You walk over to the bed, you slip your shoes off.. then climb in the bed..

It's getting harder to breath.. and the memories don't stop.. They run.... and run.. and run...

You want Severus... you want to be in his arms.. but he invaded your mind without you asking...

You know he was trying to help, but you couldn't help that you were out of it..

You curl up into a ball...and let the emotions take you...

...............................................................

SEVERUS POV

He stands up... slams the cover down on the keys..

Damn that wicked man.. he says storming out of the room...

A memory comes to mind, he remembers his mother used to make him smell flowers as a child when he was worked up.. It always brought him back down to reality..

He walks out the door to the library, and rushes out the door of the house..

He looks around, nothing in immediate sight...

There has to be garden somewhere...

He walks around the grounds of the family home, it is very beautiful...her father really put up a persona of a happy, wealthy family.. he sees the remnants of a dead garden, a small grass maze..then he finds it.. a green house..

He walks in, immediately he notices a whole lot of dead plants.. He groans in frustration.. and walks around.. scanning every bush and plant..

Dead...dead...DEAD!

He approaches the last row of plants.. and he sighs..

Come on come on..

He says as he frantically looks, dirt flying and dead leafs being crushed under his feet.

There's nothing in this green house.. looks like wildflowers will have to work..

He goes to walk out the door, when he spots a bush...as he walks closer, he sees hints of red inside..

When he walks over there are 4 red roses, tucked inside the bush.. hidden away from immediat few..

Thank you Merlin...

He says reaching in and breaking the stims off the roses..

He breaks off the pointy parts of the thorns with his thumb.. and he holds it up to his nose..

I hope this will help..

.............

He walks to every room... opening the doors.. looking for (y/n) and moving on when she is not found..

He finally gets to the room they will be staying in.... he opens the door slowly.. and sees her form on the bed.. back to him..

(y/n)... I have something for you...

He walks closer to her, every step.. he can hear her hiccup cries louder and louder...

He gets to where he can see her face.. and her beautiful (y/c/e) are now puffy.. her face is soaked in tears.. he hands are cupped into her chest.. one hand is clutching the necklace he gave to her...