Let Her Go, and Move On. ~Glitch x Reader~

Heyya Guyss

First off before this oneshot starts I'd like to say that I've watched a couple of videos in Youtube about Dance Central. It's like Just Dance, but a different kinda- thing.

Anybody know this game?

I think it's in X-box Kinect or something, but I'm not quite sure since I haven't played it yet (I will soon. Huehuehue). But, I've watched some videos about that game and I basically got addicted to one song.

It's called 'Replay' by Iyaz.

Ya guys know that, probably. But anyways, I watched a video of the dance moves of the song itself in Dance Central 3 and I gotta say, it's very addicting (cause I memorized the steps yey).

One thing for sure I've taken interest in that character called 'Glitch'. -

That's where he came from and that's what this oneshot's universe sorta- is gonna be.

Yea that's it!

Enjoy this oneshot! :D

P.S.- Aside from Hiro and Eggs I now consider Glitch as my 3rd character crush. He's ADORBS (squee)

KEYS

(H/c)- Your hair color
(H/Lg)- Your hair length
(E/c)- Your eye color
(Y/Ct)- Your city
(F/c)- Your favorite color
(O/f/c)- Your other favorite color

P.P.S.- One more thing- since this is my first time writing about a character that's in a game, I think this'll take long. So, enjoy!! (I did the best that I can. I dunno about ALL of the characters of this game but I DO know ONLY a few. So please bear with me. I'm still studying about this game. *narrows eyes*)

~

You are (Y/n) (L/n), a 15 year old girl who lives in (Y/Ct). You've been dancing since you're 12, and you're pretty much stuck to it. You developed it into an addiction and for fun, so you enjoyed it the best you can.

People say that you're a really good dancer, but you didn't believe it. So, you decided to improve your dancing skills more in DCI, or Dance Central Intelligence. You were pretty excited about this whole thing, because this is the first time you'll be spending time with professional dancers.

And the day finally came, when you're off to your new 'home'. You decided to freshen up first before putting on your outfit.

Your outfit is pretty simple, but it's fit enough to be comfortable in dancing. You got your loose (o/f/c) t-shirt on, and on top of that it was slightly covered by a beige, worn-out looking, leather jacket, which has sleeves that goes right to your lower shoulders. You wore a black leggings with jean shorts topping over it, white converse that's covering your feet, and a black, fingerless glove was on your left hand. Your (h/lg) (h/c) hair flowed at the back of your (neck/back), and it was neatly sealed by a (f/c) hairband cloth.

You readied your things, and bid your goodbyes to your family, since you'll be staying in DCI for quite a while. You then went out of your house to see a black limo parked infront of your driveway. A man dressed in a tuxedo was there, his eyes covered with black shades. He guided you inside, and at the moment the car drove away, you saw your house's figure fade slowly.

**

"Step on this circle, maam." A guard dressed in a tux guided you to stand on a circular line infront of DCI's doors.