Home ~(Y/BF) x Reader~

HELLO EVERYONE

IT'S BEEN SO LONG OMG I'M SO SORRY

-author's note is at the end explaining my shenanigans lmaaao

KEYS:

(Y/cb) - Your crush's guy bestfriend's name
(Y/bn) - Your bestfriend's name

~

The server you have contacted cannot be reached as of now, please try again later.

The phone flashed the all-too familiar words for the nth time. You groaned in frustration, ruffling your (hair color) hair while pressing another series of buttons that appeared on the screen.

For almost thirty minutes, you've been doing nothing but contacting your boyfriend for almost four years, (Y/bf) (His Last Name). Apparently, his family business took him to another state, which was miles away from where both of your hometown was. It was mandatory, (Y/bf) once told you, for if he didn't do this his family's business would meet the chance of going down the drain. Your boyfriend was never going to let that happen, that's for sure, so both of you have to tolerate the year-long (and counting) long distance relationship.

At first it was going alright, but as the seconds tick and days pass by, you find yourself getting quite impatient for his return. He once promised that if his schedule wasn't quite full and that he could squeeze in the time to fly over one state to another, he'd definitely come and visit. Although that opportunity never came. A year later, he still hasn't returned.

"Why can't you pick up.." You mumbled to yourself, sighing as you admit your defeat. It wasn't the phone's fault anyway that you were frustrated.

Rolling along the white sheets of your bed, you thought of what to do next. Should you just lay on the bed and wallow in your sadness, or should you eat out your stress? You couldn't decide.

Instead, your eyes drifted towards the calendar that hung on the wall. The date for today was the first thing you looked at, then the year next, your thoughts getting filled up over the fact that you have no clue when (Y/bf) will finally come back, and the both of you could either have a fancy dinner date or just lay down the sofa and watch your favorite movies.

You not being able to contact him at all wasn't helping either.

And so you finally decided to lay on your soft sheets, sighing once more, before feeling your eyes go heavy. Seconds later, you were asleep.

**

"Why is my best bud's GF so gloomy?" Asked the lively tone of (Y/bf)'s bestfriend. You were with him along with (Y/bn) in a coffee shop near your home. The both of them sensed your sadness even the day before, so they insisted in getting you out of your house. You lived alone, anyway. And that wouldn't help you get over your downward emotions at all.

"Sheesh, (Y/cb). That's not how you do it." Butted in your bestfried, right after taking a sip out of her frappe. (Y/cb) shrugged anyway, taking his own sip of his brewed drink.

You sighed after, worrying (Y/bn). She grasped the hand you placed down against the table, carressing it as though she's comforting you. "Has (Y/bf) talked to you recently?" Her question was more decent than (Y/cb)'s.

"T-That's kind of the problem.." You mumbled, fidgeting the stirrer of the mug holding your own drink. (Y/bn) tsked in distaste. She obviously didn't like that answer.

"But how could that be? I just talked to him a few days ago." (Y/cb) replied soon after, taking another sip. Your eyes slightly widened at what you heard. That's unfair, you thought. Why don't I have a take in talking to him?