Robot Mission ~Penn x Reader~ (Bh6 and PZPTH Crossover-thingy)

Hello peeps! I thank you all who have joined my army. I lurv you all! :3

P.s.- This is like a crossover thingy, where the main cast of Penn Zero: Part Time Hero enter the world of Big Hero 6 ;)

ENJOY!

(since i couldn't make a chapter in JLH. Lolz)

All these words are on Penn's POV, kay? :3

~

"What's the mission today, Phyllis?" I asked as me, Boone and Sashi enter the Odesey Theater. I was eating an apple, Sashi was busy with her new hi-tech phone, Boone is being Boone, and Phyllis was wearing her infamous frown.

She spoke, as we enter the theater filled with cinema chairs. Sash now looks up from the modern phone, and Boone was still silent. "A good mission, you little kiddies will have."

Phyllis informed with her accent. I nodded my head, and brushed my slight-ruffled red-auburn hair.

"I hope you take it easy for now, Phyll. I still didn't get over those alien monsters we encountered last week." I stated. Phyllis chuckled sarcastically.

"Don't you worry, this will be easy mission!" She exclaimed, and with that, she made us step to the circle platform, and poof! We're gone to another dimension.

*

"Oh great!" Boone smiled his braces-covered teeth. "We're normal!"

"What.." I muttered, and looked at myself. Hm, that's strange.

I'm not a cheap-o carnival prize stuffed toy, not an adventurer who was in a mission to bring back a golden toilet paper, and not even a green alien-ish!

I'm attired like a normal person.

Although it seems weird. I was wearing a hoodie, and some jeans with converse shoes.

Not my thang.

I noticed Sashi wearing a skirt with leggings underneath, a pink shirt with some design I don't know. Maybe it's a Japanese design? I have no clue.

Boone? Well, he wore some baggy pants that reached his knees, flip-flops, some t-shirt and a jacket, and a snapback on his head.

"N-nevermind the clothing. Check the specks, Sash." I said to Sashi, which she replied with a small nod and with that she pressed a button on her purple-colored specks and there we saw a hologram of our supposed to be mission.

"Our mission is to bring back a human-looking robot back to her owner." She stated. I raised my eyebrow, "Really, that's all?"

"There's a catch, PZ." She pointed her index finger. "The robot can't remember anything, due to malfunction. It's our job to find her owner ourselves in order to fix her malfunctioning."

Her?

"Why do you keep saying her?" I asked. "That's because the human-like robot is a girl." Sashi replied. All I did was to nod my head.

"Where's this robot thing you're speaking of, anyways?" Boone asked. "We're in a middle of nowhere."

"Actually, we're in San Fransokyo, a state where San Fransisco and Tokyo combined to each other." Sashi pointed out. "And, the robot's in this state's famous technology institute, SFIT, which is San Fransokyo Institute of Technology." She explained.