Concerts. ~Bradley Simpson x Reader~

You guys probably know who he is xD At first I thought that he's the yellow one on 'The Simpsons'XD Right, ChixxYo ? Hahaha xD

Anyways I told you guys that this book will be Character x Reader, but since my friend here (ChixxYo, please follow :D) requested I'll make an exception. ;)

Alright carry on :D

[[(Y/b/n)~ your bestfriend's name]]

~

"(Y/n)! Are ya ready?!" Your bestfriend, (Y/b/n), asked you excitedly as both of you walk to the entryway of the concert arena.

Both of you are going to the concert of 'The Vamps' in your city, and pretty much both of you are excited.

"You bet I am." You grinned, going inside the entrance door of the arena while giving the ticket to the guards. They took your tickets, and let you go inside.

Once you're all inside, (y/b/n) looked at you. "Hey, ya goin' to the bathroom?" She asked. You shook your head.

"Nope. Are you?" You asked. She nodded her head rapidly. "Yess. Waiting in the line and drinking softdrinks on the same time is quite-" Your bestfriend widened her eyes, "--CAN'T HOLD." before running towards the bathroom.

You rolled your eyes playfully, before chuckling.

Little did you know, you were being watched, or- stared at. Secretly.

**

Both of you were clapping and screaming at the beat of the music. Both of you and your bestfriend are standing quite far (but not too far) from the main event, and the loud screaming of The Vamps' fans were erupting around both of you.

You were grinning widely, and clapping loudly. You were screaming the whole lyrics of the song rather than singing, since practically the whole arena is really loud.

You were enjoying the tune of the songs they sang, and meanwhile, the whole event took a short break. Yeah. Pretty short, for about 4 or 5 minutes.

**PoV**

Bradley's POV

"Hey Brad," James called out to me. I turned around after drinking my water, then I raised my brow.

"What is it?" I asked him, stretching a little. It's hard dancing on a stage, alright?

"Remember earlier before the concert started, and we sneakily grabbed some popcorn and sodas?" He asked. My other bandmates nodded, before smirking a little.

Okay, what're they up to?

"Yeah..?" I trailed off, closing the cap of the water bottle.

"And remember the time while we're getting snacks you told me that you saw the 'most attractive human being on Earth'?" I nodded my head, slightly blushing from earlier.

"Well, we thought that you were serious about that 'attractive' part. So, we teamed up and saw where that gal'a sitting-- er, standing, to be exact." James grinned. Suddenly, I felt really excited that I can't even control it.

"You did?" I walked towards them. They all nodded, looking at each other.

"Oh yeah. Row 16." Connor said simply. I grinned like a grumpy cat. "Really?!" I started to blush again.

"Oops. Uh, sorry." I chuckled nervously. Then, I started to change topic.

"Hey! It's um, show time, uh-- right?" I smiled nervously. The boys just smirked at me then at each other, before going out backstage.

**

The concert went on and finished really good, but the real problem is that I really can't resist on staring at mystery girl. I sighed, as I see the fans go out of the concert grounds from backstage.

"Bro, you're in a deep thought again. You alright?" Tristan asked. I chuckled. "Yeah. I am. I just can't resist on-"

"Staring at her?" James asked, his brow raised. I gulped, my mouth shut, as I felt my cheeks go a bit hot.

The guys chuckled, then right after Tristan called a guard, and said something to him.

"While the 1-13 rows are leaving, make sure to get the basic info--only the basic info, okay--of the person sitting on row 16 seat 23." He smiled and patted the guard's back. The guard nodded before going out backstage.

After that happened, I peeked from the curtains to see the guard Tristan ordered to do is talking to mystery girl and her friend-- who was busy fangirling of some sort.

Meanwhile, I was grinning so badly that my cheeks hurt.

~

Hope ya guys enjoyyy

Especially you, ChixxYo (Ada) ;)

OMIGOSH I MISS YOU ALREADY :'

Alright bye