Why Me? ~Hiro x Reader~

Here is another Hiro x Reader! ● v ●

School here in my country will start in four days. =~= I am so not ready. x.x

Soooo! I'll just go ahead and spam! I think?

Enjoy this anyways! I thought about Princess Diaries and decided to write this. >w< the idea was basically from the movie. I just tweaked it a little ♡v♡

SORRY IF ITS LONG. HUEHUEHUE

Hiro's POV, this oneshot is in. 😂

~

Everytime I look at you, I feel something special bubbling inside me. Everytime you smile with that crooked teeth of yours it seemed to lighten my day.

I could go on, but I'm sure you don't want that. You don't want your brother's bestfriend's brother, which is also your bestfriend, describe mushy lovey dovey descriptions to you.

Yes, I was only the bestfriend.

That's all I ever will, even if it hurts to say so.

It all started when we were in kindergarten. You were this lonely kid that's always on the corner. No friends, just acquaintances, but they never even said hello to you. I was the one who noticed you first, your cute (skin tone) face was dusting with little freckles (A/n: If you have no freckles, pretend you have ●v●), and your eyes were covered with little square glasses. You were wearing that crinkled uniform filled with small awful folds, but you didn't look horrible at all.

Your brother was with his friends in another school. My brother was with him. Everytime there were bullies who make fun of your looks, there's no one to defend you. And I felt pity.

Then we were in preparatory. You were alone again; no girl wanted to be friends with you. They always thought that, they wouldn't want to befriend someone as bad looking as you. I wanted to beat them for judging you by your looks, but with noodle arms it didn't help at all.

I wanted to help you, at the same time to know you better. So I did. One day I took much confidence to go and talk to you, to tell you I'll be your friend. No words can express how happy you were. You told me that you were new to this friend thing. I understood.

As the years go by our bond became stronger. Even though there are bullies who wanted to toy with you, I was there to defend you. At the same time, I got bullied as well because of my intelligence, and you were there to defend me too. Even if it means getting hurt as well.

We're now in highschool, and your demeanor never changed. Your (hair color) hair that was once in pigtails were now let down to flow clumsily on your back, other strands were sealed by a hairband. And it being messy and curly as it is doesn't interfere of how you beautifully look. Your freckles were still there, they increased, just dusting beneath your square glasses covered eyes. You look adorable in every way.

But the bullies though, they still played with you. They teased you, for how ugly you look. I told you not to listen to them, for they have just insecurities unexplained. You told me it's alright, but somehow I found you crying underneath your sheets. It hurt me knowing this, and I have no other choice but to comfort you, like the supportive bestfriend I am.

Sometimes I just hope that you would see the signs. Though I think it's not really visible. I was slowly falling for you, though you were completely oblivious about it. Is it because you liked someone else too? I thought so.

Your eyes were set sailed for someone who doesn't even like you back. I would see you daydreaming about the guy, thinking what would it be like to be with him. I couldn't help but to snort, but not wanting to let you know that feeling I felt I just laughed about how you ranted.