It's a Jungle out There! ~Hiro x Reader~

UPDATE: To all the people who had seen the earlier version of this, SORRY! I accidentally published this that's why it's so short. Sorry again!

—-

Hello peeps! Sorry it took so long for me to update. Life's bugging me ._.

Anyways, I saw requests on the earlier chapters, so I'll try to do that!

....While I plan suspense on Just Like Him *smirks*

Okay! Hope you guys enjoy! :D

~

"Hiro, are you sure about this whole, I dunno. Camping trip?" Gogo Tomago asked. The team of college students -actually, it was only one of them- were planning to have a camping trip on a nature forest near San Fransokyo. It wasn't very far, just a 20-minute walk from one of them's home.

"Yeah! I'm sure. What makes you think I'm not?" Hiro Hamada, a 14-year old college boy spoke. Honey Lemon, one of their friends, looked at him unsurely.

"Well, Hiro. We are focused on out super-hero duties. I mean, I'm not really disagreeing with this, but what if the town's in trouble or something?" She asked, making their other friends nod in agreement.

"Yeah. And besides, the forest is a little dangerous. And unhygienic." Wasabi No-Ginger said. Fred just shook his head. "Are you guys kidding? This'll be AWESOME! And, it'll be an adventure, that includes just us." He encouraged.

Hiro grinned, revealing his tooth gap. He nodded. "Yeah! Think about it! It'll be fun!"

The group of friends sighed, still thinking whether to agree or not. Then, they groaned. "Well, I am a little tired of all these duties." Gogo sighed. The others nodded their heads, approving of what she had just said.

"So it's settled, then." Hiro grinned. The others nodded. "The forest we will go." He spoke. But suddenly, he smirked.

"And, we're not gonna bring our suits."

Those words made his friends widen their eyes, and almost faint.

***

And so they set off, bringing the things they should need. They walked the 20-minute walk away from home, shoes a little squeaking on the cement. They were also lucky that they convinced Honey Lemon to wear flats.

Once they reached the forest, it gave them goosebumps a little bit. The mood setting of the place is quite dark, and the mist as well as the fog matches the view. That moment on they regretted leaving the cafè an hour before the sun sets. Since, heck, it is scary.

"So..it'll be fun, huh?" Gogo popped a pinkish bubblegum, setting her hand against her waist. Hiro smiled nervously, but he breathed deeply then.

"We-we'll just find a nice place to set the tents on. Then, we'll be fine," Hiro reassured.

They stepped toward the entry of the dark-ish forest. Leaves crunching, sounds of creaking of the crickets were heard, and the sound of mother nature filled their ears. They enjoyed it quite a while, and admired the scenery of the binded green leafy trees that was illuminated faintly by the orange color of the sunset.

Darkness arrives, and they still haven't found the right spot for their tents.

Okay. Now they're terrified. It's sundown, and it's creepy as hell dark. They don't even know or figured out where they went on. They didn't even leave a single path.