My Hero ~Spider-Man x Reader~

I'm on a roll asdfghjkl

Anyway before you could read I'll clear it up: It's the Spider-Man from Civil War, Homecoming and Infinity War. ;)

bc Tom Holland is bae tbvh

though i think this is more of a Peter Parker x Reader, idkkk. 😂

Ps- have you guys seen Infinity War?? i was so shookt .-----. now bc i felt that Spidey there is so precious imma create a oneshot just for him okokok

ps again- this has no basis from the mcu, just purely out of my imagination, so if i dont get something right dont bash me thanks

Enjoy!!!

~

I was sixteen when I saw him.

The city was in chaos, from what I can remember. There were broken cars here and there, people were running for their life. Children cried, adults panicked; they have no clue what to do.

And, there I was, in the middle of the city road, surrounded by the smashed and torn down cars and building debris, trying hard not to lose my mind while I protect my younger brother.

"(Y/n), a-are we gonna die?" My brother's small voice took my attention. I only gave him a gentle smile, and told him that we won't. "I'm sure of it. We'll be safe and sound in just a blink of an eye."

I seriously need to get us out of here. I groaned to myself then. Though I honestly don't know how to get past these cars and debris. We could've just stayed home an hour ago, but no-- we just had to go to this store and now we're in this mess.

Suddenly, my brother and I heard a quick woosh of an engine. Maybe it was a rocket, I don't know. But what I do know, is that at that time, when I looked up at the slightly smoke-covered sky, I saw a bright flash of red.

Those must be the infamous heroes. My mind told myself. At that time I almost forgot that these so called 'heroes' were in our city, and that whenever there's trouble, they're always there.

"Iron-Man!" My brother cheered. That must be the name of the red thing that flew across the sky. I never really paid attention to their names, I just appreciated the fact that they could save the city over and over again.

The only problem at that time, was that dude didn't even bother to look down and notice us. And there I thought we'll be saved. Guess not.

The sound of the rockets and bashing and all that only made the situation worse. The broken buildings only roared, threatening to fall. I only gulped, nervous because we had a small chance of living.

A blast suddenly shot out on one of the buildings that were near us. The pieces of the building flew out here and there, landing on the ground and making a big crash. If we don't get out of here any minute, we'll be crushed in those.

These mad people just left their cars here! The fallen debris just had to block our escape, don't they?

I looked up. There was a building debris about to fall towards us. My face paled. My body froze. I gripped onto my little brother's shoulders tighter than usual. This was it.

But then, as soon as that chunk of cement and wire and glass shards was about to land and crush the both of us, I didn't know how it happened. My brother and I were swooped out of the place we were earlier, just as the debris fell on the ground. I looked down on my waist. Something was stuck around me, some sort of.. white stuff?