We'll What?! ~Eggs x Reader~

Kk enjoy this second oneshot thingy

remember the part in JLH when you scream in your head Fish Sticks?

haha completely random :3

FISHSTICKS!

Fish- *grumbles*

Oops, sorry Fish. :p

Eggs is from The Boxtrolls. Not 'Eggs' that's laid by chickens.

Lol~

Key:
(F/T)- your favorite thing, or, food. Since this is the boxtroll word, you have a box, which you wear, and in the movie your name is based on your box. So, think of any thing or food.

If you ask me, if I read this oneshot I'll put 'Chocolate' there. So, my name is chocolate! Yey!

Meh just think of any food or thing.
~

"(Y/n)?" Winifred, or Winnie Portley-rind tapped your shoulder, making you flinch in surprise. You were currently in the market place, buying real foods that you and your good friend Eggs can eat. I mean, boxtrolls are not afraid of humans anymore, and the people in Cheesebridge are all friends with the boxtrolls, the one who took care of you and Eggs when you both were little children.

Well, let's have a little intro.

You are (F/t), but since you met Eggs' father, Herbert Trubshaw, he told you that he was a close friend of your deceased parents, and he told you that your name was really (Y/n) (L/n).

You were just 2 years old back when the accident that killed your parents happened, and you were found in the streets by Trubshaw and since he knew all about the accident and your parents, he decided to keep you.

So you grew in the Trubshaws' house, and you were raised there for a year with Eggs. But then when Snatcher hit Herbert Trubshaw, both of you and Eggs were kept by the boxtrolls.

They took care of you both, and you were raised to be a boxtroll yourselves.

Now, you must be wondering, why is that Eggs don't have a real name?

Well, he has, but since his father went crazy back when Snatcher was still there, he couldn't quite remember what his own son's name is, but he could remember yours. So, all of you agreed that his name as 'Eggs' will remain the same, while your name as '(F/t)' will be a nickname instead.

After the whole 'incident' that happened when Snatcher was there, both of you and Eggs still wear your boxes, but it was now often since both of you want to get used of human clothes.

Well, you both still wore human clothes back then, but it was the clothes you wore when both of you were just a baby. Back then when both of you grew up, your bodies were covered in dirt and dust, while your hands and feet were covered in dirty white cloth.

Now, both of you wore decent clothes, but it may take awhile to get used to it.

One more thing to add, Mr. Trubshaw now wore a box himself, and it has a picture and name of 'Jelly' on it. Basically, Eggs' father's nickname is 'Jelly'.

Anyways, back to the story.

"Oh, hey Winnie." You smiled politely at the orange-haired girl, while resting you basket full of fruits on a table infront of you. "Can I ask something?" She asked you, as she insisted to pay for what you had gotten. Besides, she is the daughter of Cheesebridge's mayor or ruler. Of course she's rich.